Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I heard from my guildmate 51 druid is pretty decent. I despise all pet classes, so I will never try.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Are they making druid useful enough in the next patch to warrant speccing into it? I know there are some gimmick spec that do pretty deep into druid, but as far as I know (and from my testing), it's pretty overshadowed in every aspect by other souls : /
    In a word, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    In a word, no.

Oh well, I'll probably get one of the gimmick healing specs that uses the greater fae thingy, because the new model looks pretty baller. I'm surprised they're already redoing pets a little more than a year into the game !_! This is why I love you Trion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like we'll have to wait a while for new Mage pet looks, Gersh just posted a reply

Just a heads up folks,

As time allows we'll be updated all of the pets... Our goal is that player pets look unique and not like general population monsters.

Of course we have a lot of pets so this will take quite a bit of time. So keep an eye out each patch should have new updates

-Gersh
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...now-pts-4.html

Those all look sooo much better than what was in the game before. I really didn't care for my anorexic cataract cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, they've changed the Dire Wolf model again, i think i preferred the orange colour

For people that don't invest too many points in the Beastmaster soul, this is what the Lesser Primal cat looks like

Here's another screenie of the Greater Primal Battlecat a bit closer up

Finally, for those of you with Tinkerbell, er, "fetishes" here's the Lesser and Greater Faeries respectively

With the PTS Shard been in the US most of the times i get on it's night time so sorry for the dark images

really like the newer dire wolf pet. Did the lesser version of it get changed as well? How about the lesser pig?

Did the cat always have a mohawk? O.o

Ye, but it was less pronounced.

Man, now I totally want to play a beastmaster thingy and go around with mowhawk cat all day.