Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Drink: Green tea or sobe lifewater

Snack: Varies on my tastes for the moment because when it comes to snack foods, I go through moods quickly. Sometimes it's fruit, sometimes it's chips with an Artichoke and Parmesan dip. Sometimes it's wheat thins and sometimes that comes with a veggie cream cheese dip. During Wrath, I ate a lot of Reeses. For shame! Recently, it was frozen fruit. Especially pineapple.

I try to eat meals at decent times between play sessions and shit. But when you're a night owl, that gets hard to do. I wont have a serious appetite all night long until 6AM is rolling near.
    Axetoface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coffee/Vitamin Water

Bran Sticks/Peanuts

Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    You eat goldfish? O.o
    I like pringles , XL tube so my hand fits in them. water to drink, and some chocolate.
    Goldfish are a cheezit type snack shaped like goldfish, except I prefer them over cheezits slightly less cheesy but still great.

Not actual goldfish

Pepsi or Dr. Pepper, and whatever kind of potato chips I happen to have laying around. Nothing too fancy. Though lately I've been trying to stop eating in front of the computer so much. A good drink is usually all I need now. Things like desks/keyboards tend to get kind of nasty when you eat junk food in front of the computer a lot. I cleaned my keyboard out not too long ago (pried the keys up and cleaned under them and everything) and seeing that will fucking scar you for life.

If I'm going to be raiding or playing a few matches of SC2 I usually just try to eat a proper meal before I start so I won't be eating junk food right there at my desk.

edit: I just remembered this stuff, found out about it too long ago. It's really good and doesn't make anywhere near as much of a mess as most snacks. I highly recommend it as a good snack for gaming:
    http://www.gamergrub.com/

I actually don't snack while gaming. Probably a good reason why I have yet to gain any weight at all even after a few years of hardcore gaming.

If I had to pick though, Hot Pocket Buffalo Chicken Side Shit with an A&W Root Beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    chips, cheezits, nutty bars. pretzels.

Deleted
    The humidity of a leaf.

Typically just water. If I am powering through a game, I typically just grab a sandwich after about 3 hours and take a stretch. Otherwise a good snack I tend to go for would be some air popped popcorn or a piece of fruit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drinks: Water

SNacks: roasted and salted sunflower seeds
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really eat snacks. For me when gaming, mineral water, coffee and normal self made meals to get through the day.

Deleted
    Bananas!

Yogurt also good.

Pizza, Doritos and Popcorn when the wife's not around.

Drink Tea, MiWadi/Ki Ora or Coke(Diet)

Depends on how the mood takes me, or who's around to witness

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm too OCD to snack and play(do you ever wonder what sort of bacteria is on your keyboard/mouse/game controller?) generally stick to things that don't require me to touch the food if I have to eat while playing, so bananas and protein bars with water to drink for me. Watching TV is for snacking for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Coke outta a can, in a glass, with ice and a straw.

Or V.

Cheezles, twisties, and chocolates like maltesers, clinkers and chocolate bananas are awesome too.

Deleted
    Drink : Nothing, can't get interrupted all the time by going to the toilet

Snacks : I don't eat snacks while playing, just eat regular food

Don't understand all the people eating chips while gaming, how greasy is your keyboard/mouse ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    Don't understand all the people eating chips while gaming, how greasy is your keyboard/mouse ?
    I always have a bottle of lotion and some tissues by my computer for EXACTLY this reason!

10+ Year Old Account
    I always keep a large glass of water nearby cause these pretzels are making me thirsty!

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Baby carrots. Mmmmmm. delicious and refreshing. Also enjoy a snapple.
    Ha, everyone in my family thinks I'm weird cause I love baby carrots, I can eat a whole bag while gaming if I'm not paying attention!

Deleted
    You're not gonna live forever, stop worrying about what you eat. If that's even on your priority of things to think about then you're going to end up sad and repentant over a life totally wasted when you're lying in your deathbed.

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 05:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I'm too OCD to snack and play(do you ever wonder what sort of bacteria is on your keyboard/mouse/game controller?) generally stick to things that don't require me to touch the food if I have to eat while playing, so bananas and protein bars with water to drink for me. Watching TV is for snacking for me.
    Have you ever wondered how many bacterias are moving around inside you to keep you alive? If you think bacterias are bad I suggest you go home and rethink your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    The humidity of a leaf.
    How Pandazen of you.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

baby carrots w/ ranch, trail mix, cut up green apples (sometimes w/ some fat free carmel dip mmmm) w/ almost anything to drink. Tea, coke, beer, milk, water, lemonade, w/e.

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.