Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Having a lot of fun in the new Wz, also i have no issue getting enough medals 90% of the time. Merauders and Juggs just hit me real hard i think, but beside that everything is fine to me (and i play a bodyguard mercenary whinewhinewhinenerfedwhinewhinewhinewhatever).

On our server pvp has turned into Republic pre-made vs empire pugs who see its a pre-made and quit or just don't re-queue afterwards. With the reward system as it is, it isnt worth pvping at all if you have your BM gear, as Warhero takes too long to get currently, and is just painful when not in a premade, which is 90% of the time.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you see a Mar run!!!! they are insane right now.

Man I hate fighting them
    Intel i7 2700K (@4.8Ghz) - 8GB Corsair - Windows 7 64Bit - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H
    Corsair Force 3 SSD 120GB - Gigabyte GTX680 OC - Benq 120hz LED Monitor

Deleted
    PVP is Much better then before! Who ever says its not is just winging for winging sake! - No more PVP bags or Ilum grinding! - PVP is faster, and feels more flowing, Visually the mechanics feel more polished, and dmg is finally having an effect on those high level players! - Yeah of course HEALERS will moan because finally your not invincible and can actually be killed instead of healing through any dmg meaning for once its worth targeting you! - Healers should not be able to heal through damage taken, and use some skill to cc and heal up, like we have to use skill to cc and dmg down - because unlike you we cant heal ouselfs!! - Theres a much greater balance in WZ, instead of just the same classes top all the time I.E Casters!!!! - Casters are still pumping out good damage so should not be too upset! melee having a much better time. I play a mara and before patch 1.2 i found the class rather DULL, and unless i selected and executed every ability to flawless perfection it was incredibly difficult to be effective! Learn to play learn to play....I can fucking play!!! but class should not just be fun for magic finger keymapping professionals, who live off mummy and daddy, bunk school and spend all day playing!. Ill be the first to admit, im not a master class PVP player but i would class myself as in the top 10% not far off the expert players! A class should be enjoyable to more then just the small percentage of elites! - I personally am enjoying WZ's much more, YES, i agree we have seen some nice buffs, and to an unskilled players you will be slaughtered by me, however skilled players i now enjoy a good and fair tangle with, which is kinda the point of PVP. I still think the SINGLE largest issue remaining on Swotor right now is Graveyard servers! - Being only able to play 3 hours of PVP in one evening before the server is dead is a joke, I was at the fleet last night and was the only person their at midnight! - on busy nights theres 20 people at fleet!!!! - thats a joke!!!!! (They should merge the dead servers or something!!) - It might also be an idea to restrict class numbers to wz's i.e - so you cant have like 6 Jedi sages in one fight all from the same guild! - Just thinking outloud!

Quote Originally Posted by Decan View Post
    If you see a Mar run!!!! they are insane right now.

Man I hate fighting them
    Hearing that over and over is almost enough to make me want to log on my first server and dust off my original main from his 3 month nap on a dead realm. Then again when I tried it and waited 40 minutes without a pvp queue pop I gave up, seems it would just be faster to lvl one again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

PVP is better now. Those Mar's are a bit op, scoundrel healing is a bit op, and scoundrel openers are a bit to high. Honestly skill is playing a bigger role than it did before 1.2.
    Alot of healers are upset, since they went from taking 2mins to kill one vs one...to dying one vs one in 30 secs.