Loot Viewing Error in Default UI

Regardless of Custom UI or just using blizzards Default UI, I get an error when using the map in a dungeon or raid to view loot from boss's. Should I just get a error suppression addon or try to fix the fault?

Deleted
    Report it in Blizzzard's forum specifically for this, or create a ticket. In the mean time, get swatter (I think it's called) until the problem is fixed.

If you are absolutely sure that every addon is disabled then try exiting wow.
    Then browse to the folder where its installed, and look inside the addons folder.
    Delete every addon that has the Blizzard_ prefix and then try starting the game again.
    Those will be recreated by the game when it starts up.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If you are absolutely sure that every addon is disabled then try exiting wow.
    Then browse to the folder where its installed, and look inside the addons folder.
    Delete every addon that has the Blizzard_ prefix and then try starting the game again.
    Those will be recreated by the game when it starts up.
    I'm a 100% certain that its not an addon causing it, I've deleted interface and wtf folders several times checking this and another error not seeing peoples need/greed rolls (solved the need/greed rolls issue- was bad addon + option not checked) . I've also posted this dilemma in the blizzard Forums now too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried deleting your cache ?
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    This could work. You would be surprised how many things can be solved by doing exactly that!

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I have not tried that.. since i'm not sure of its location, could you provide some more information please. I assume its in the Wow folder with the rest o the wtf/interface/data etc folders, just not sure where exactly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    I have not tried that.. since i'm not sure of its location, could you provide some more information please. I assume its in the Wow folder with the rest o the wtf/interface/data etc folders, just not sure where exactly
    Literally open your wow folder and you should see a folder called "cache". Delete it completely. It does no harm what so ever, I do it all the time as I use Npc Scan for rare finding

*Edit* Fully Exit WoW before you do it, not even the launcher open.

Quote Originally Posted by Razirm View Post
    Literally open your wow folder and you should see a folder called "cache". Delete it completely. It does no harm what so ever, I do it all the time as I use Npc Scan for rare finding

*Edit* Fully Exit WoW before you do it, not even the launcher open.
    Ok, well I have to wait 9-12 hours before I return to "home" and can do said deleting.

My suggestion was to remove the blizzard addons, which you can't disable by any means.
    They can become corrupted potentially, and if as you state you were using no others and still getting an error message caused by code then that would be the most likely cause.