Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Prob Swift Zulian Tiger before it was made soloable!

Perhaps many will not find this a particularly prestigious or hard achievement, but one of my happiest WoW moment so far was probably when I finally got the Scourer of the Eternal Sands achievement. For countless months I tried finding that one special statue, and now I am the Camel Hoarder!

Others I am proud of include It Belongs in a Museum! and Exalted Argent Champion of the Horde
    Last edited by Summerwine; 2012-04-15 at 05:35 PM.

Herald of the Titans, Heroic:Sinestra 25 before 4.2 and Heroic:Ragnaros 25 before 4.3!
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dispencer View Post
    [Shave and Haircut], get on my level.
    I consider one of my most prestigious achievements to have NOT gotten that achievement, despite my character being my main since Classic (and through every expansion.) Find me someone who has played a single character that long and NOT changed their Hair-Accessories.
    "And what's the real lesson? Don't leave food in the fridge."
    -Spike Spiegel

I'm gonna go with either I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am or the Atiesh feat of strength. Scarab Lord is extremely overrated. You know the number most people think have it? Yeah, it's about a thousand times that.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanIsRippin View Post
    Stay Chill was much harder ;_;

I really like my Dragonslayer and Blackwing's Bane because I got them both realm first.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaojin View Post
    I consider one of my most prestigious achievements to have NOT gotten that achievement, despite my character being my main since Classic (and through every expansion.) Find me someone who has played a single character that long and NOT changed their Hair-Accessories.
    My warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rasir/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have it but "Sorry I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Ooh, I have so many nice ones, I can't decide.

Loremaster definitely. I have it on two toons, first I did in WotLK, the second in Cata. It's one of those things I really wanted to do the second I heard of it. I put so much effort into doing it the first time, there's never going to be anything to top that in the game for me.

Undying, Champion of Ulduar, Sulfuras, Veteran of the Shifting Sands and It's over Nine Thousand! are probably on the list too, but I cannot begin to put those in any kind of order. They are amongst the few I've most wanted to get. Undying is a great title (yea, Immortal would be great too, but alas, we never got it), and I loved Naxx even if it was only a shadow of it's former glory. Sulfuras and 9k are probably self-explanatory really... Veteran of the Shifting Sands is the feat you get if you had completed the AQ gate quests when they still existed. I did it with my paladin, and even if I did it during WotLK, it was still an insanely fun and challenging quest chain to complete in all its entirety.

Funny how I only listed one that still is an achievement and not a feat of strength. Oh well :P

Deleted
    deffinetly leeeeeeeeeroy!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bloodhirsty title (250,000 HKs). I need 6 more. Will get them this evening. First on my server I think.

Still really proud of Champion of Ulduar

either battlemaster or the bloodthirsty.

My most prestigeous title is Insane in the Membrane.

i lost immortal because a resto druid didnt glyph his battle rez and had no regents...tank died..had boss at 5%...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i lost immortal because a resto druid didnt glyph his battle rez and had no regents...tank died..had boss at 5%...
    Wut? You would have lost Immortal either way. If someone dies you lose it, doesn't matter if he gets ressed or not.

Deleted
    Well on my main it would be "The immortal". If titles ever get accbind it will be "Herald of the titans" or "Champion of Ulduar". Algalon is still one of my favourite encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelord? Idk a bunch of shitters have it now but thats my favorite that I have.

Why noone mentioned "Jenkins"? >.<