Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Soloose View Post
    There's nothing more fun than defending lumber mill and getting jumped by a few melee that have a massive raging boner on to rip your poor, demonic, cloth robe wearing, begging to be slaughtered toon to shreds. *OMG GIYZ PLZ BE GENTLE* Lock ports to edge, soulburns, warrior charges, feral leaps, succy insta summoned out, I'm gonna go ahead and waste a global here to put up soul link cause the ret pally is still closing the gap, oh look he's finally here, oh crap I'm HoJ'd. *Whiplash*. THIS IS MY MOUNTAIN.
    I lol'd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Who uses a succy in PvP? I've never seen one since WotLK or TBC even, only a felguard (lowlvl) or felpuppy. So I didn't know about the knockback either. Anyways, it indeed looked pretty epic in the video of swifty previewing 'lock stuff.
    If you play a lock properly soulburn > succubus and knocking off people at LM on AB for example can cause extreme pressure in rateds and even randoms.

Warlocks get more efficient knock back than boomkins -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lirina View Post
    Warlocks get more efficient knock back than boomkins -_-
    How do you come to tha conclusion? The area if hits is smaller and the knockback is shorter.
    Wel also have to use a gimped demon in order to use it.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

As an ele shaman, I say more power to 'em; I know I began abusing thunderstorm as soon as I learned it. I'm a firm believer though that Blizzard doesn't like fun and will find a way to make it less efficient if warlocks start getting a little too solid with it (RIP cratering non-druids who think they're safe in the air, thanks for that wall in rated EotS-- oh, wait-- I can just stand back a few feet and do it anyway ). If it stays on the succy, we'll see it used as situation dictates (similar to BM hunters calling on a rhino) and who knows? It might get nerfed down to efficiency of blast wave's fire mage fart. Hasty players get knocked back. If you're so overwhelmed that you can't avoid it (meaning you know it's coming but enemy teammates are locking you down), you probably weren't going to win that turf war anyway.

People who go to Lumber Mill know about it. Or Destruction Warlocks specced CC build, but those are pretty rare since I haven't seen a single one in BGs other than me...

warlocks already have a knockback, only good warlocks actually know about it and use it in pvp.