Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It guessed "Chromie" the Gnome who was a dragon of Time, in Culling of Strath. FIRST TRY! Im scared...

10+ Year Old Account
    stumped it with grima wormtongue
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

It has also guessed correctly Holden Caulfield from "Catcher in the Rye" This website is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    What is with the people all like "OH MAN I CANT BELIEVE HE GUESSED THIS SUPER POPULAR CHARACTER FROM A GAME THAT 14 MILLION PEOPLE SUBBED TO NOT LONG AGO!!!!!11!"

How about a secondary supporting character from a little known Satire novel?

Yup. It guessed Oyster from Chuck Palahniuk's Lullaby.

Let's get creative, people.
    Gumby, Princess Gwenevere, Jake from SWAT Cats? A lot of people I've talked to haven't even heard of the last two series =) so I was p surprised at those. Though it took a few tries for Princess Gwenevere. .....didn't think Barbie would be so easy...

Pippa Cross from A Great and Terrible Beauty (novel) on third attempt.
    Last edited by brb lost my crayons; 2012-04-15 at 06:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using only generic questions (none of which involved the game crash bandicoot) it managed to guess Dr. N. Gin in one try. Le sigh

Edit: It got Mr. Game and Watch too. Egads, foiled again
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

I beat it. I thought of Khaymen from The Vampire Chronicles.

He came up with someone totally off the wall on the first guess. Wasn't even a vampire, it was someone off of Final Fantasy, or Dragonball, or some shit. Forget his name, had that kind of a "look" to him.

Second guess was Louis, from The Vampire Chronicles. I told it it was wrong, so then it asked some more questions.
    Next guess was Marius from The Vampire Chronicles. While quite close, it was still TOTALLY off the mark, as Khaymen existed many thousands of years before Marius.

So while it's accurate with movie descriptions, it's bad at novels I guess. Unless they're the main roles of said novel.

It did ask me after it didn't figure out who I meant, to tell it who I meant, which I did, then asked for their relevance. So the next time someone tries him, who knows. Genie might get it.

My SECOND character to use was Roland Deschain of Gilead, from the Gunslinger series.
    Which he got correctly upon the first guess. The last question was "Does your character use guns?" Which made me feel confident it knew who the Hell I was speaking about.

My THIRD Character it also did not know, although it did guess three bears. The first guess was a "Brown Bear" the second guess was "The California Republic" and the third guess was "A Polar Bear." The character I was thinking of at the time was Shardik the voice of God from the novel "Shardik."
    Last edited by Slanderize; 2012-04-15 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    What is with the people all like "OH MAN I CANT BELIEVE HE GUESSED THIS SUPER POPULAR CHARACTER FROM A GAME THAT 14 MILLION PEOPLE SUBBED TO NOT LONG AGO!!!!!11!"

How about a secondary supporting character from a little known Satire novel?

Yup. It guessed Oyster from Chuck Palahniuk's Lullaby.

Let's get creative, people.
    It guessed Jenny, from the Doctor's Daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stumped him with Gormok the Impaler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

It didn't know Sydney from Crossing Jordan, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirdegree View Post
    It guessed Jenny, from the Doctor's Daughter.
    Got the Judoon in 14 questions for me.

Edit: On the Adipose, it asked me, "Is your character fat?" and I wondered if it was a general question or targeted.
    Last edited by Nalnik; 2012-04-15 at 06:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have know about this a while, but decided to go on it again.

Wut.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2012-04-15 at 06:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't get abe from spice and wolf, but got Nora. Going to go 2 or 3 more rounds then leaving for bed.

It got this with only a few vague answers. (got it in 20 guesses)

Last edited by personn5; 2012-04-15 at 06:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got Mr. Crocker from Fairly Odd Parents...

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh he's good....

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    It didn't know Sydney from Crossing Jordan, though.

Got the Judoon in 14 questions for me.

Edit: On the Adipose, it asked me, "Is your character fat?" and I wondered if it was a general question or targeted.
    Vashta Narade, 2 tries. (guessed the smoke monster from lost on the first try.

Mind blown. Got Ronald Niedermann from the Millenium Trilogy (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo) on the second guess.

14 Questions to get Commander Shepard, although I was looking for Andronikos Revel, Pirate-captain companion of the Sith Inquisitor.

Edit: 21 Questions to get Atton Rand from KOTOR II
    Edit: 29 Questions to get Canderous Ordo from KOTOR
    Edit: Defeated him when he guessed Jacob Taylor from Mass Effect
    Last edited by ahnjen; 2012-04-15 at 06:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was disappointing he couldn't guess John Arch from Fates Warning and Arch / Mattheos. So I had to introduce him to a new character.

Even got Lady/Pauline from the Donkey Kong arcade game [17 guesses]. I thought that she would be pretty obscure.

He didn't get "Papa John"

Mwhahahaha
    " "People can say all the BS they want about "encounters weren't that hard back then people just didnt know what was going on" well that argument is like saying "getting to california in the early 1800 wasnt hard, people just didnt know how the !$@% to build cars" " - hazer221

Quote Originally Posted by Desamorix View Post
    He didn't get "Papa John"

Mwhahahaha
    You must've answered him different questions
    John Schnatter (Papa John) After 20 questions