I went to a convenience store today to buy gametime and smoke, guess what happened.

So this morning, I went to the convenience store to get some Gametime. A smoke, too.

And there was this extremely hot+cute worker.

She was Asian, and strongly resembled, almost was identical to, Jessica of SNSD.

I went to the counter and handed her the Gametime card, saying 'A dunhill fine cut, please.'

She freaked out and couldn't find it. You wouldn't be able to imagine how cute she was when she pointed each of the ciggarettes behind her, having to climb on her tippy toes, asking me if it was the correct one.

She was about to hand me the Dunhill, but then she wants to see my I.D.

So I used my wits and said, 'If you show me yours, I'll show you mine.'

Then she bursted out laughing, palming, her hands seemingly soft as a puppy's paw, her lips, embelished with the touch of a glossy lipstick.

The girl showed me her I.D, and she looked simply amazing on the photo. She was two years younger than me.

I showed her my I.D, only to crack up the girl again. She was so cute that I even thought it wouldn't hurt to put her in my eyes.

We casually chatted for some time, and I was so unwilling to leave as the conversation had already been so long. But I had prepare myself for the raid tonight so I was on a rush.

Thinking that I would ask her number next time I come, I handed her a $50 note.

I waited for change, but the girl just stared at me. So I asked; 'My change?'

She said, staring directly at my eyes, 'If you want your change, you better give me your number.'

I couldn't help it but make the smile of a father watching his cute children. I felt so good! I even thought that I should have played it more cool.

I gave her number, and she proceeded to give me my change. As she handed over a
    50c coin, our hands connected just barely and yet I felt a slight spark on my hands that was not static. I was dazed for a moment and dropped the 50c coin.

But I just could not find the coin on the floor! After a little bit of searching, I was worried that the girl would think I'm poor so I chicly said it was fine and bid farewell.

I was about to exit the door when the girl shouted that she found the coin and called me over, as if she had found something wondrous.

I went over, with a light smile on my face.

Only to find a 50c coin...

Spinning like a top, only that it spun forever, undwindling...

*Is this post appropriate on this forum?
    *Not written by me, someone Korean.
    Last edited by lyok0929; 2012-04-15 at 04:08 AM.

Smoking is bad and a nasty habit

10+ Year Old Account
    Smoking is evil, right?

So it was basically a Dream? AKA you were in a Inception World?

Aaaaand what the Posters Above said.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Nice story, happens quite often, the whole " bat a eyelash and nab their money while doing so" schtick that is.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a nice story.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least you had the decency to admit it was a copypasta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    At least you had the decency to admit it was a copypasta.
    Well I did translate,

I'm unable to figure out what the point of this thread is.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the whole thing, expecting some dark and stupid twist at the end.

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2022247

Nice try.

EDIT: Lol, my bad thought you were trying to pass it off as your own writing.

10/10 would read it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well played. Had me fooled until the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankercow View Post
    na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2022247

Nice try.

EDIT: Lol, my bad thought you were trying to pass it off as your own writing.
    That's me too(Yothisisfun), but this is NOT my writing.

We don't need a bunch of non-topics on the forums. Create a thread if it's actually substantive, please. Thanks.

If I keep seeing this kind of thing, someone is going to get a Minor Spam infraction. Seriously, this isn't a spam forum. Closed.