Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I think that is what is most upsetting, that he did not have the taste of picking a JFK sort of girl
    Acknowledge the pun damn you!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea JFK had taste, mad good taste and he even screwed some girl between press conferences
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea JFK had taste, mad good taste and he even screwed some girl between press conferences
    So she got the inside scoop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starborn91 View Post
    Well that is pretty funny lol. It would have been even funnier if Obama got caught along with them. But seriously, People in that kind of position should not being doing things like that. If people that close to the President are doing that stuff what does that say about our country?
    Not much considering Italy's old prime minister was KNOWN to go to 16 year old girls parties on top of being a KNOWN womanizer. Most americans get WAY too upset over sex related things. i mean hell even Clinton got into trouble for what? Having an affair? As if alot of americans don't do that anyways. Our politicians and yes their bodyguards are human and thus have faults. Don;t suddenly expect them to be godlike paragons of virtue...In fact that could be even worse using Zeus as an example. Hellooooo minotaur armies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I don't know which groups Twiddly mentioned that you're referring to, but reports say that there are, in fact, 21 U.S. personnel--the 11 Secret Service agents and 10 military service members suspected in the prostitution scandal. It's illegal for service members to patronize prostitutes.
    It's unethical, not illegal. There is a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    So you think these secret service officers (Who, if you did not read, as I assume you did not if you think they were answering phones) which were three snipers, three melee protection, and the rest were intelligence types, breaking a code of ethics and jeapordizing the mission is fine?

Well ok then. I guess the fact they had there security clearance yanked and are well on there way to being flat out fired means that the government is wrong, and you are the only correct one in this entire matter.

I would say more, but as a sniper my life is very busy, I have to go answer some phones! (lol)
    The agents roles and names are unknown. Please show me your source. Everything I have see confirms there have been no reported identities. The only roles confirmed by people investigating this were two Navy Explosive Ordinance Disposal technicians, two Marine dog handlers and an Air Force airman. These are not part of the Secret Service team, which to me is kind of funny you didn't even bother to point out. Is it that you hate cops and like the military?

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by New York Times
    The 11 individuals were part of a much larger Secret Service contingent of dozens supporting Mr. Obama’s visit. The agents arrived in Colombia on Tuesday or Wednesday and, according to Mr. King and a senior United States official, had not yet been briefed on their specific assignments or started their official duties when they went out on Wednesday night and met the women.
    Even more reason this is ridiculous. They knew NOTHING!

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    It's unethical, not illegal. There is a big difference.
    !
    ARLINGTON, Va. — For the first time, the Department of Defense has specifically made it a crime for a servicemember to patronize a prostitute. The punishment: up to a year in prison, forfeiture of pay and dishonorable discharge.

http://www.stripes.com/news/patroniz...embers-1.43314
    Last edited by Merkava; 2012-04-18 at 07:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont bother, Regennis doesnt grasp, and or disagree why it is inappropriate, he will just keep yelling they payed with their own money.. zzzz
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-04-18 at 08:01 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Dont bother, Regennis doesnt grasp, and or disagree why it is inappropriate, he will just keep yelling they payed with their own money.. zzzz

Exactly. The fact is, even if visiting a prostitute is not illegal there, guess what? Not paying them is! Refusing to pay for service provided gets you kicked out a country (Along with all your co-workers apparently) and causes a scene!

Its funny because not once did I say "What they did was illegal" yet that is what he is harping on.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARLINGTON, Va. — For the first time, the Department of Defense has specifically made it a crime for a servicemember to patronize a prostitute. The punishment: up to a year in prison, forfeiture of pay and dishonorable discharge.

http://www.stripes.com/news/patroniz...embers-1.43314
    The Secret Service isn't part of the military, but good try.

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 05:31 PM ----------

I agree that it's against their code of conduct. I can have the opinion of thinking it's bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    The Secret Service isn't part of the military, but good try.
    I never said that, I said this.

I don't know which groups Twiddly mentioned that you're referring to, but reports say that there are, in fact, 21 U.S. personnel--the 11 Secret Service agents and 10 military service members suspected in the prostitution scandal. It's illegal for service members to patronize prostitutes.
    Try a little harder to read people's posts before acting condescending, even when those posts prove you wrong.