10+ Year Old Account

Auction house addon?

Is there an addon that will tell me when another one of my characters has sold an auction while I'm logged on a different one?

try altoholic http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/altoholic it tracks all your toons on every relm, their mail, auctions, total gold per toon as well as per server, their gear, whats in their bags, mounts, companions, Ailvl gear, etc, its almost over kill but if you want to know what each one of your toons have down to the bare minimum, its the way to go.

No there is no addon that can tell you if another character has sold an auction while playing a different character
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjumnito View Post
    No there is no addon that can tell you if another character has sold an auction while playing a different character
    Correct. The only way to know if you sold an auction, is by collecting your mail. There is no way to collect your mail on another character, ergo, there is no addon that can do this.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be possible through API, since you can track your character's AH and gold through b.net.
    So yes, it is possible, if you alt-tab.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yes there is. Why do you even answer that when you have no clue about it?

OT: Altoholic let you know everything about your other charrs. When dungeons resets, when their auctions is sold. You can check all your toons mail, inventory, bank, guild bank..... etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    Lol yes there is. Why do you even answer that when you have no clue about it?

OT: Altoholic let you know everything about your other charrs. When dungeons resets, when their auctions is sold. You can check all your toons mail, inventory, bank, guild bank..... etc etc.
    But you have to log that char so that Altoholic gets updated info! OP is asking about an addon which shows/announces auctions sold by a toon without logging that toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

i dare you to DL altoholic and test your theory good sir/ma'am. i do believe you'll find out diffrent

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marahdeka View Post
    But you have to log that char so that Altoholic gets updated info! OP is asking about an addon which shows/announces auctions sold by a toon without logging that toon.
    not true, all you ahve to do is log onto that toon once and it keeps a live update on their info, been using it for close to a year now and its never let me down

Quote Originally Posted by shawnchen016 View Post
    i dare you to DL altoholic and test your theory good sir/ma'am. i do believe you'll find out diffrent

---------- Post added 2012-04-16 at 08:36 AM ----------

not true, all you ahve to do is log onto that toon once and it keeps a live update on their info, been using it for close to a year now and its never let me down
    Been there, done that. Now what altoholic does do is keep a record for offline view of the AH NOT tell you when a auction on another toon has been sold. for instance your on your banker stuff sells while your logged on. now you log off and on to a different toon, yes you can see that you have a sold auction, BUT what you can't see is that auction that sold while you were running that heroic or raid on something other than your banker toon.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt (having to work sucks so i cant check for sure) and say it may update the altoholic database upon visiting the AH on anytoon. I highly doubt this is the case though.

Quote Originally Posted by Altoholic@Curse Forge
    - Auction house: You can see which auctions/bids you've placed with an alt without being logged in or being at the AH.

Nowhere here does it say it will alert you to a auction being sold while not on the toon in question
    Last edited by Mjumnito; 2012-04-16 at 05:10 PM. Reason: miss-formating
    Quote Originally Posted by Domiku View Post
    p.s. i want to see Sylvanas take a pounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    This could NEVER be taken the wrong way. ._.