Unhappy A thougt about Wipes and Rezzes.

Sometimes, when i'm in a raid or Dungeon, when we wipe there are usually people who stay at the place where they died and wait for a rez even though the majority of people who died run all the way back. This is a minor complaint, but I won't stand by while someone is so lazy that they can't even run from the Spirit Healer to his corpse. IN A GAME. What gives you a right to wait for a rez? Everyone else is running back. Who do you think you are? The most important person in the world, and you are too important to waste time Running back to your corpse? IMO your wasting time just waiting for a rez! When i make Raids, i make sure to let my raid members know if we wipe, everyone who died must walk from the Spirit Healer to the Corpse. It seems stupid that the Healer has to rez your lazy a** every time we wipe. One or two times is fine, but just abusing the right to having rezzes is inexcusable. No matter what role you are, or how great a player you are, anyone who waits for a rez after a wipe is not a good player. There is no reason why you can't hold down the Up key or W for a couple minutes.
    Last edited by The Devious Chicken; 2012-04-15 at 04:19 PM.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

Well, if topics are made for things like this it seems we've run out of serious things to complain about.

Simply carry on the dungeon whilst they're dead and state that when it's a full wipe, everyone runs back. One of you might get kicked, but that's the risk you take with LFG.

We have a few people every now and then in our main run who do not release because they have steam-powered computers. It does feel unfair at times, but rather than spend a longer time on a load screen, I just keep my mouth quiet and rez them.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come on you guys, u need to stop complaining about everything in the game. I mean, u seriously tell your guild mates to when u wipe need to run in. I mean its not anoying at all, it really isnt.
    Sure when i raid i most of the time run in, but not all the time and there are many in my guild who, when they die, maybe run to the toilet, get a snack or something and someone else resses them, its no big deal.

I normally play DPS and when i dont want to ghost run, i just wait for a ress. But when i play a Healer, i feel its my duty to run in and ress the guys who didnt run, and u cant get angry at them, they are youre friends and youre guildmates, and if stuff like this pisses you off, there is not much guild drama u can withstand.

Im, sry, its just that, we see all these complain threads recently, mostly about how everyone thinks blizzard is conspiring against them because their class is not how they want him to be in the earliest of the beta, and then u come in here and complain about your guildmates who sometimes dont release spirit on a wipe, its just too much, man, its not necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Headachez View Post
    We have a few people every now and then in our main run who do not release because they have steam-powered computers. It does feel unfair at times, but rather than spend a longer time on a load screen, I just keep my mouth quiet and rez them.
    Have to agree with this. When I played on my laptop with this super slow harddrive it took me 2-3 minutes to release my spirit, a few seconds to move back into the instance and then another 2-3 minutes till I could move again. My guildies actually told me I'm forbidden to release after wiping alot, cause everybody was just waiting for me and my prehistoric machine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    Come on you guys, u need to stop complaining about everything in the game. I mean, u seriously tell your guild mates to when u wipe need to run in. I mean its not anoying at all, it really isnt.
    Sure when i raid i most of the time run in, but not all the time and there are many in my guild who, when they die, maybe run to the toilet, get a snack or something and someone else resses them, its no big deal.
    There's a huge difference between waiting for a rezz sometimes for a good reason (checking logs to see what has gone wrong, bio, etc.) and just never ever running back in.

When I did my rezzing some people got special treatment, the GM and officers because they do other work a rez is easy way to compensate or a friend might get one on occasion. In dungeons I'll just leave someone lie if they dont care to run it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually ask for a rez if a friend is healing then tab out and go read forums on mmo-champion. However in turn when they wanna tab out or go afk I rez them. Nothing wrong with waiting at all.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    There's a huge difference between waiting for a rezz sometimes for a good reason (checking logs to see what has gone wrong, bio, etc.) and just never ever running back in.
    No, they are your friends and u should not get mad over shizzle like that. There are sometimes ppl in my raids that never run in, but no one cares, they just ress, its just no big deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    No, they are your friends and u should not get mad over shizzle like that. There are sometimes ppl in my raids that never run in, but no one cares, they just ress, its just no big deal
    if they were your friends they wouldnt be asshats and would run back with everyone else

once or twice is fine. if your comp is slow, thats fine. but if you dont realise EVERY time and just sit there waiting to be ressed, thats not cool.