Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Found a pretty good walkthrough on dulfy.net (sorry can't posts links yet) for part of the event for those who don't mind a little spoilerage. I have to say the best part of this event has been the world pvp that has come from it! Nothing like being chased halfway across the Dune Sea by a horde of angry Republic lol.

Edit: Thank you Forsedar!
    Last edited by Litho; 2012-04-16 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Litho View Post
    Found a pretty good walkthrough on dulfy.net (sorry can't posts links yet) for part of the event for those who don't mind a little spoilerage. I have to say the best part of this event has been the world pvp that has come from it! Nothing like being chased halfway across the Dune sea by a horde of angry Republic lol.
    http://dulfy.net/2012/04/15/how-to-g...-origin-quest/

Just to post it.

Deleted
    Great event. Exploding around while looking for pieces of the ship atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I stopped reading your post at "discuss one game at a time." You do realize this is the STAR WARS forum, right? This is STAR WARS discussion. The rules specifically say don't bring other games into it. You're eating your own words when you do so.
    Wow, the possibility of someone mentioning a game other than SWTOR makes you stop reading? Guess that's why you didn't realise I was talking about discussing other games in general, not discussing them in forums where that discussion doesn't belong. You might want to go back and read it now. Also, you might want to tone down the xenophobia, makes it hard for people to take you seriously.

By the way, the rules don't prohibit mentioning other games as long as it's in context and there is no bashing involved.
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2012-04-16 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Wow, the possibility of someone mentioning a game other than SWTOR makes you stop reading? Guess that's why you didn't realise I was talking about discussing other games in general, not discussing them in forums where that discussion doesn't belong. You might want to go back and read it now. Also, you might want to tone down the xenophobia, makes it hard for people to take you seriously.

By the way, the rules don't prohibit mentioning other games as long as it's in context and there is no bashing involved.
    I've only seen a handful of your posts here, but it seems like you're only goal here is to goad others into arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KvanCetre View Post
    I've only seen a handful of your posts here, but it seems like you're only goal here is to goad others into arguments.
    Yupp. That is why I stopped reading his posts because hes argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Pretty much. People just think things aren't dynamic because well... they don't really know what dynamic is.
    Haters gonna hate.

Oh look. A tacked on half done idea that is supposed to beat out or bait from a game that is designed around this same idea.

We all know how tacked on, half done ideas turn out.....

Hows Ilum doing these days?

Infracted.
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2012-04-16 at 04:58 PM.