Deleted

Default raid frames automatic profile switch

I'm wondering if there's any way to make it so that Blizzard's raid frames automatically switch profiles based on the number of people in the raid.

For example: from 5 to 15 people activate profile "A", from 25 to 40 people activate profile "B" etc.

You have to do it manually and it's quite annoying if you constantly run random BGs. Even an AddOn would do, any suggestions?

Are you sure they dont change? I see an option called "Auto Activate On" and then you check the sizes you want the diff layouts to activate on.
    Im not completly sure cause I just checked all the sizes so the layout is the same no matter what im doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muliercula View Post
    Are you sure they dont change? I see an option called "Auto Activate On" and then you check the sizes you want the diff layouts to activate on.
    That's the point, one would assume they would but they just don't. ^^

I have a quick question about the auto activate part. Practically I use two setups, one for 2-25 man raids and another for 40 man (world bosses, Alterac Valley, Isle of Conquest, etc). In the first one, everything is checked but the 40 man (so every grp size, except 40 man, PVE/PVP, Talent1/2). In the other option only 40-man is checked, PVE/PVP, Talent1/2.

Still, the 2nd one activates on BGs like Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. Any tips fixing this?