ME3 crash bug,help!

So, after playing ME3 for over a month without issue, suddenly this past Friday it started crashing on start up just as the psi-blade bioware animation pops up. From the research I've done it seems to be a issue with Realtek sound cards. I did notice while it was working that their was a small sound hiccup at the particular moment it is now crashing.

The thing that gets me is I've done no updates, be it drivers or such of late. I might of though it was something with the recent patch but it was working fine for a few days before.

I have a gigabyte G1.goerrilla motherboard and the sound card is listed as 3D premium surround sound. Which you can tell is giving me a bit of trouble trying to find updated drivers. Any assistance that could be offered would be appreciated.

Don't worry, you aren't missing much. (Lol ending lol)

But on a serious issue, I'd say check your drivers, update them if you can. If not, try altering your sound or video cards.

Deleted
    Remove the sound card, uninstall its drivers and try it. If it crashes still at the same point then we can fairly safely say your sound card isn't causing an issue.

Assuming it doesn't crash put the sound card back in and re-install it's drivers. Reboot the game. If it doesn't crash after a few attempts then we can put it down to a corrupt driver install.

If it continues to crash with a fresh install we can start looking further afield.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    he's not said what sound card it is, it might be a on board one. try looking under drivers for the motherboard if any sound drivers are there.
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

It appears that their is a bug with mass effect 3 or more accurately origins cloud save sync. For some reason, a corrupt file is generated and them uploaded to the sync. (bare in mind, this is my crude understanding). If you are experiencing similar crashing issues, turn off cloud sync and them delete the local save file for mass effect 3. This should get the game running again for you, but it also unfortunately looses your campaign save. Bless you have a backup.

Unfortunately, this is the only fix until ea/origin fixes their crappy steam clone.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P Marauder Shields.