Thread: LFR in MoP

LFR in MoP

I heard bout how the rolls in the LFR in MoP will be automatic. And I applaud that idea since I'm sure everyone who's done LFR has been stuck with the retards with just leave the group without rolling to inconvenience others.

What I hadn't heard is that if anyone knows if the loot rules will be modified? I.E not letting people get the roll bonus if they already have said piece and if the caster/healer loot will finally be properly rolled for. Really getting sick and tired of how healers have roll bonuses on just about anything that has Int or sp on it.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    I think with the new system for loot the entire second paragraph is largely irrelevant. The game rolls for you and if you win the roll, you get something. I don't think roll bonuses have anything to do with it. You should go and read up on the explanation of how it works.

You're not in competition with anyone else for loot.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2012-04-15 at 10:39 PM.

It's been explained in several blue posts already. Basically all 25 roll agains the computer, not each other, and if you win, you get some loot. Odds to win are the same as today, but there's nothing that can be traded afterwards or bargained with.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    It's been explained in several blue posts already. Basically all 25 roll agains the computer, not each other, and if you win, you get some loot. Odds to win are the same as today, but there's nothing that can be traded afterwards or bargained with.
    And it also completely eliminates the point of doing LFR in a full guild group since loot is 100% random.

But let's not talk about that side of the new loot system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    And it also completely eliminates the point of doing LFR in a full guild group since loot is 100% random.
    Or you know, you could just run it with them for some fun to blow off some steam after doing heroic progression during the week. But no, you're right. The sole purpose of doing anything in this game is the loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post

But let's not talk about that side of the new loot system.
    I seem to remember them mentioning that if you queue with a 25-man premade group that you're allowed to change back to whatever loot system you want, or at least they plan to allow that. Don't quote me on that, but I seem to remember it being mentioned. Also, what The DPC said as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.