Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Will do, I took a few pictures after I got most of it done, will take some more of my rig later once I get my desk set up the way I want. It's my first full build from start to finish.. extremely surprised that I got it to boot on first startup. The front panel was annoying though, but still, only one attempt.

This case is definitely bad for cable management though. I had to work magic just to get it to look as good as it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaving View Post
    Will do, I took a few pictures after I got most of it done, will take some more of my rig later once I get my desk set up the way I want. It's my first full build from start to finish.. extremely surprised that I got it to boot on first startup. The front panel was annoying though, but still, only one attempt.

This case is definitely bad for cable management though. I had to work magic just to get it to look as good as it does.
    This is why i usually recommend spending a little bit of extra money on a better quality case, those $10-30 extra can save you a lot of headaches in the long run.