[TV] Waiting for New Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead

please feel free to whine in this thread while we wait for the two best shows ever to make their return to AMC.

edit: i realize every thread needs to be at least a little productive/constructive, so i ask you two questions:

how many times will jesse pinkman say "bitch" at the best moment of time in the dialogue
    and
    how badass is the prison setting going to be in TWD?
    Last edited by rickastlee; 2012-04-16 at 08:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 best shows ever?

I love TWD, but it doesn't qualify at all.

I hear great things about Breaking Bad, and I'll allow that perhaps it belongs on the list. I just haven't seen it.

Best shows ever? There's a long list vying for that accolade. So while you wait for these shows to come back, check out one or several of these:

Rome (HBO)
    Deadwood (HBO)
    The Wire (HBO)
    Game of Thrones (HBO)
    Carnivale (HBO) Noticing a trend? LOL

Others will throw out Dexter, The Tudors, spartacus. All very fine shows I'm sure. I just haven't got around to watching them yet.

For non-pay TV, just in the last few years:

Sons of Anarchy
    Justified
    Rescue Me
    The Shield

And I'm not even counting great and fun shows like Farscape, Firefly, BSG, etc. The point is, we're living in one of the best eras for good story telling on TV. There's loads of great stuff out there to get you through the wait. And the list will grow with each response.

Just not Lost. No way, no how. I'll spoil it for you: The last season is really just 16 episodes of the writers flipping the audience the middle finger. It took a fantastic show, and turned it into a 6 years wasted piece of trash.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta wait until fall.

Dont think we need this thread. Both shows have their threads. See our index sticky