Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Always stack resilience

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/21...vs-resilience/

Can't get too much of it.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-04-18 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Warriors suffer a bit but in the hands of a good player and/or as FC you will do real well.
    In MoP warriors looks as being probably the strongest class in PvP, something you can look forward to.
    What do you mean by suffer when they are the best FC class?

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    It may seem so, but in fact Resilience beat stamina as EH always, no matter how much you have. So just keep stacking Resilience always.
    Wrong, when you've reached 5k go for stamina. You see when you reach high amounts of Resilience the amount of damage reduction that you gain becomes smaller, and at over 5k its useless.

Deleted
    Yep, edited. I remembered it wrong, although the conclusion still was stack resilience. Sta does give a bit more EH, but not enough to justify it.

On my rogue, I find Warriors, and kill them, Imo they are not that good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swallocks View Post
    On my rogue, I find Warriors, and kill them, Imo they are not that good
    As a rogue you should find anything and kill it, because you were intentionally buffed to be overpowered in all situations. With Cata rogues were designed to win in PVP, warriors were designed to lose. That's why rogues get 70% arp and a 70% slow, while warriors get 50%, its why Rogues get a 6s stun on a 20s CD while warriors get a 5s stun on a 45s CD; its why recup heals for more then 2nd wind and Blood Craze combined and is always up, it's why GC told warriors you cant have a unique healing debuff because that's unfair to other classes, then gave rogues a unique healing debuff thats unfair to other classes in Smoke Bomb, its why they made vanish in immunity and removed intercept, why they nerfed spell reflect's CD for no reason and gave rogues Combat Mastery for no reason...

Rogues are designed to win in pvp, and warriors lose, the devs wanted RMP vs RLS, and they got RMP vs RLS. Cataclysm PVP means nothing as balance was intentionally destroyed so the devs could pick favorites.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play prot in random bgs. You're a walking sponge that does no damage. It used to be fun as hell pre vengeance nerf. Soloing 3 hunters in a random bg was too much fun. It was OP though.

Even with 5500 resilience, you can still get globaled by a spellcaster. I'm really trying to warn you about prot. Devastate crits for like 4k. Disc priests probably do more damage than prot warriors atm.

If you really want to flag carry in random bgs, go play a blood dk. Blood dks have less utility than prot warriors, but they can still hit hard.

Otherwise, just go arms.

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yraswag/simple

Arms spec for ya+Gems for arena , 5.2-3k resi for 3v3 is advised unless you have tentacle wep then aim for 5k.
    Gladiator 2x hero of alliance 3k+ rbg exp playing as arms and prot.
    Though i would advise you roll rogue or something because warrior is close to useless and unplayable atm

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 06:10 PM ----------

Btw the people mentioning stam over resi are wrong.
    Resi will always be better hp is useless when everyone hits for 50k with 5 stacks.
    The people who roll stam have probs little to no high rated exp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayraswag View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yraswag/simple

Arms spec for ya+Gems for arena , 5.2-3k resi for 3v3 is advised unless you have tentacle wep then aim for 5k.
    Gladiator 2x hero of alliance 3k+ rbg exp playing as arms and prot.
    Though i would advise you roll rogue or something because warrior is close to useless and unplayable atm

---------- Post added 2012-04-18 at 06:10 PM ----------

Btw the people mentioning stam over resi are wrong.
    Resi will always be better hp is useless when everyone hits for 50k with 5 stacks.
    The people who roll stam have probs little to no high rated exp
    The OP wanted advice on random bgs not arena. Your insight however, is appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to point out, i think blood dks are still better flag carriers than prot warriors. I might be wrong thou.

Warriors seemed to be balanced assuming they have an assisting heal, which is rarely the case in random BGs.

They also seemed to be balanced with higher than average damage to compensate for their lack of mobility vs. kiting classes. Since a ton of players in BGs don't seem to take advantage of kiting and such you should do fairly well.

But there are always annoying factors, for me, an absent minded frost nova on a warrior is the equivalent to a very long stun, except you can throw stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyro View Post
    Not living here much longer.

I didn't trust Noxxic's guide for Prot PvP, I think they still suggested strength, which I'm not sure is as useful unless you want to kill something as Prot. If you're not in a CTF BG, then you can be useful by defending nodes until teammates arrive, and generally locking down the enemy. Your greatest strengths are your movement and control. Use them well.

Well, there is fuck all to do so I don't blame you - where you moving to ?

On topic: You'll find that as you play you become more and more used to the mechanics and playstyle of each spec and the feel of the class will help you decide how you can be useful to your team.
    You will almost definitely lose and suck from time to time but this is the process of learning

Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxxxis View Post
    Warriors are not bad in RBG's they are the best FC's and very good at flag defense.
    Not everyone plays a Warrior to lolFC.

10+ Year Old Account
    warriors are great in random bg, especially if they know what they are doing and know how to pvp.

i usually feel confident that we will win the bg if our group has 4 warriors..its a surefire win. i'd be standing behind a tree or rock and just heal or put a HoT.

warriors usually kill me first cause im a clothy healer.