Warsong Outriders

This is a question for people who have the achievement. How many games does it take for the Warsong Outriders? I have 81 wins and im only 4.5k/12k into honored? I feel as though its not balanced. Does anyone else find this weird?

10+ Year Old Account
    WSG just takes FOREVER to get exalted with with, regardless of your faction unfortunately. Flag carries and re-caps help, but only so much
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Deleted
    Well, that's why the concueror title still is such an awesome title as it takes so much effort in order to get. Just wish you good luck with the rep farming. Would say that this rep farm is as intense as the insane nowdays.

Edit: A premade could be handy for more flag caps

Deleted
    It's 1200 caps without any extra rep from guild/weekend. That's 400 wins if you win 3-0 each time. Have fun.

This is actually one of the few things that were easier to do back in classic. This is because you could deliver marks of honor for reputation in addition to the rep you get from capping the flag and winning the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Basically if you played even casually Vanilla pvp you have it otherwise you are supposed to grind for eternity.

"Dude, why are you dead again?" "Because I'm raid-leading, doh..."
    Mess with the best, die like the rest...
    >>>Goes by name Samyaza<<<

10+ Year Old Account
    It takes around "WAYTOGODDAMNMANY" WSG games for exalted. I'm at like 600 games now, I don't remember when I got exalted, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypockets37 View Post
    I have 81 wins and im only 4.5k/12k into honored?
    I have 111 wins and i am 3k/12k honored.... i don't know if this helps but it really takes forever to reach exalted.
    Just continue playing you will reach exalted eventually.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have about 825 WsG wins, 1500 flag returns, and 130 flag captures...I got the title a long time ago. I don't remember what it took exactly.

This is one of those achievements thats really daunting if you're actually trying for it. It takes sooo long, your best bet is to just forget about it and get it over time. Premade groups during WSG CtA weekend help fast track it.

I'm 3248/21000 with 206 wins out of 375 battles. This long grind could have been completed a long time ago for me but I quit enjoying pvp on my main.

takes forever lol never doin WSG again
    Casual.

About 600 wins on average if i remember. I have the title on my Warrior, working on it on my Hunter atm, he's Human+Guild Perks though so its much faster than when i did it in WolTK on my Warr as an Undead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    Basically if you played even casually Vanilla pvp you have it otherwise you are supposed to grind for eternity.
    I wouldn't say forever... I've pulled it off 3 times. Be prepared to lose alot of hair in the process. Better get your PvP gear gemmed and chanted as you will become good, and end up carrying your team.

It might not be so bad now that they put that crappy time limit, which may considerably speed things up from the games where you had an unkillable druid tank holding the flag and an unkillable priest keeping him alive for hour long games.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I presently have 825 WG wins, 125 flag caps and 1503 flags returned. I got the achieve back in 2008. I don't recall what I had back then.

ugh i should have finished it off in vanilla lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortisia View Post
    i have pvpd since vanilla, got nearly 50k kills on my hunter, and im only just nearly revered, takes so damn long! i dont think you would get it from just casually pvping, would have to play an awful lot of games i think.

Deleted
    I think you could actually turn in pvp tokens or something like that, to gain reputation with wsg factions back in the day.
    Besides that, 50k hks really ain´t that much, especially if you play that toon since vanilla.

If you like pvp you're going to get it eventually, simple as that. No real point in nerfing it. Only change i could like to see would to make Twin Peaks also award rep.