Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
23
31
... LastLast
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I was lucky to get the MK4 ear piece back when Black Hole gear dropped out of HM chests. Since we were clearing HM EC in April, we were able to loot multiple chests before the change. I and another Merc in the guild managed to get one.
    well I got tired of waiting bought one off the GTN for 1.3M this morning I couldnt resist it came with the aug slot already and Im lazy. My stats when buffed are the same as you now...NOW LET US DO BATTLE!

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    well I got tired of waiting bought one off the GTN for 1.3M this morning I couldnt resist it came with the aug slot already and Im lazy. My stats when buffed are the same as you now...NOW LET US DO BATTLE!
    Hehe, or you can just drop D&T and come raid with us <3

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Hehe, or you can just drop D&T and come raid with us <3
    heh I swear I got thrills from CKN and u from chosen keep trying to get me...its like the sky has fallen and everyone has gone crazy!:P

    PS trade you 2 marauders for a pro sniper and a good merc or op healer:P

  4. #404
    Hehe, player trading seems like its against forum rules. This is not fantasy football! Also, video guide in the works. I've had a few requests for one so I thought I'd make one.

  5. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Hehe, player trading seems like its against forum rules. This is not fantasy football! Also, video guide in the works. I've had a few requests for one so I thought I'd make one.
    if you are going to make a video guide I only ask that you make it as sexy as possible:P

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    if you are going to make a video guide I only ask that you make it as sexy as possible:P
    But I'll have to wear gear! And... my voice isn't that attractive, especially since my Tiamat 7.1 headset sounds wonky.

  7. #407
    Since i've started playing DPS classes more and more, since i've needed to do something to make up for the speed at which bioware makes new content, i've started to do som research on where to cap certain stats and whatnot. My question is, after i've done my research Noxxic, from what i understand from this advice, is as dps, you should get your accuracy to 110%. I'm sorry but i cant bring myself to read all 400 posts, so i have no idea if somebody has asked this question in the past. What is "your" own opinion to this advice on accuracy.
    And if you cant recognize the name, i was the OP healer in the random que for wz's, that was completely dumbfounded at the dps and crits you pulled off with no expertise lol.

  8. #408
    Oh hey!

    If you're looking into accuracy, the lowest you can go (with companions maxed out) will be 99.89%. I ran 98.89% for about 4-5 months, completely forgetting my companions weren't maxed out. The only misses you will see are from Offhand Unloads, which will be misses forever.

    That being said, simcraft and spreadsheets has best DPS output with 99.89% accuracy.

  9. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Oh hey!

    If you're looking into accuracy, the lowest you can go (with companions maxed out) will be 99.89%. I ran 98.89% for about 4-5 months, completely forgetting my companions weren't maxed out. The only misses you will see are from Offhand Unloads, which will be misses forever.

    That being said, simcraft and spreadsheets has best DPS output with 99.89% accuracy.
    heh my simcraft stopped working a month ago and I can't figure out why. Having to just old school it and dink around with stuff on testing dummies. still tossing up 1900-2k parses on operations testing dummies though.

  10. #410
    Sounds about right! I'm not sure whats up with the PTS, but I think the boss armor was scaled down in HM TFB... because I managed to rock out a 2100 DPS parse a few times. I also noticed a few of my abilities were hitting for more than I did in live... and this character on the PTS is like 6 months old.

  11. #411
    Question on the side, which parser are you using now. MOX?

  12. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychlon View Post
    Question on the side, which parser are you using now. MOX?
    Yes I have gone back to Mox.

    SWTORCombatLogs started to be extremely wonky and didn't work 90% of the time due to their servers crashing, but I now believe it has been taken offline. MoX has been reliable and does produce proper numbers. I can upload a log to TORParse and get the same numbers.

    That being said, there are still some situations that ruins MoX. If you die on Nightmare Pilgrim and run back, your meter will be messed up. I can say that it does work properly in TFB since there are no situations that causes it to freak out and stop recording data.

  13. #413
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    87
    I was sad that swtorcombatlogs stopped working.. But in the end.. all I need from a damage meter is functionality. Who cares about aesthetics? go mox

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Yes I have gone back to Mox.

    SWTORCombatLogs started to be extremely wonky and didn't work 90% of the time due to their servers crashing, but I now believe it has been taken offline. MoX has been reliable and does produce proper numbers. I can upload a log to TORParse and get the same numbers.

    That being said, there are still some situations that ruins MoX. If you die on Nightmare Pilgrim and run back, your meter will be messed up. I can say that it does work properly in TFB since there are no situations that causes it to freak out and stop recording data.
    thank you for your answer

  15. #415
    Incoming BiS list soon!

    Also, big thanks to Dominion for crafting me my BiS implants



    UPDATE:


    http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...9-2548b3eab3e2


    BiS 1.4 List. Work in progress. One enhancement may or may not change.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-09-26 at 09:11 PM.

  16. #416
    poef_mox_70999

    Our raid key for the night, 16 man HM TFB. I died on our Dread Guards kill =[

  17. #417
    I wish I sync'd to raid for our Kephess kill. My DPS was 2556, but 11k unload ticks are a bit OP.

  18. #418
    Made up a small BiS list myself for 1.4, compared it to the one you came up with. It's under my wish list.

    swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/21257f2f-cf47-47ff-9b70-844fee77788c

    Docked the 40 aim from datacrons, think my setup came out with 21.1 more aim at the cost of 28 crit and 3 power. Crit was made up with legacy from companions, so with datacrons and legacy crit sits at 29.99%. Would like to see what you think, biggest one being the Nimble 27A mod since it was just a miniscule bit of crit needed to get pushed to the 30% mark.
    Last edited by arahakust; 2012-09-27 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Nimble, not Agile

  19. #419
    I completely forgot to add datacrons and companion buffs so I did.

    I'm leaning towards your setup more. It seems the DPS increase is extremely minimal, but at the same time this is min/maxing.

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    but 11k unload ticks are a bit OP.
    This was when he takes increased damage? How much are your "normal" unload ticks?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •