Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ...
14
22
23
24
25
26
34
... LastLast
  1. #461
    has anyone noticed overheating issues since the last maintenance? Wondering if its just me having worse luck with the 4 pc set bonus being broken or if its a delay issue in game with registering attacks/heat.

  2. #462
    So have any of yall had any luck having a Boltblasters MK-1 Device to drop ??

  3. #463
    Quote Originally Posted by swifterz View Post
    So have any of yall had any luck having a Boltblasters MK-1 Device to drop ??
    Been clearing this every week... still no drop. We're all ready for it to drop to potentially get its RE, but we'll see!

  4. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Alright I'll try to sift through my logs and find the TFB from a week ago.


    Edit: My folder has been wiped clean so logs are a no-go currently. I'll get some good logs this week! (Tomorrow night)

    Also, almost at 100,000 views!
    less talk, more logs

    show me some bad-ass kephess numbers. I'm still fighting to get the 3k dps on him. Have to say that I still dont have any 63er Armoring/enh/mod/barrel and rasp everytime little below 2900 dps.

    Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

  5. #465
    Quote Originally Posted by swifterz View Post
    So have any of yall had any luck having a Boltblasters MK-1 Device to drop ??
    yeah I got the hazmat ear...all maxxed out now though I decided to go back to 100% acc instead of the 98.68% so ended up dropping my surge back down to normal levels. Don't do as much burst but for some reason I do much more consistent dps now.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-30 at 11:34 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    less talk, more logs

    show me some bad-ass kephess numbers. I'm still fighting to get the 3k dps on him. Have to say that I still dont have any 63er Armoring/enh/mod/barrel and rasp everytime little below 2900 dps.
    would like to see your logs on this. I always experienced large drop offs from downtime waiting between mob spawns etc.

  6. #466
    So what would you guys recommend crit rating and surge rating to be at for optimal dps in operations? I keep hearing different percentages, but unsure what to aim for as my stats.

  7. #467
    How many times do you need to post before you can put links in?

  8. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    would like to see your logs on this. I always experienced large drop offs from downtime waiting between mob spawns etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by swifterz View Post
    How many times do you need to post before you can put links in?
    maybe it was unlcear, but may I remind that I spoke about the tfb kephess:
    2882.4 dps http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlo...w#d=0,f=14,b=1

    2861.8 dps http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlo...w#d=0,f=13,b=1

    Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

  9. #469
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    maybe it was unlcear, but may I remind that I spoke about the tfb kephess:
    2882.4 dps
    2861.8 dps
    You get a dps increase on Kephess in HM due to the dmg buff you get from breaking the towers

  10. #470
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    maybe it was unlcear, but may I remind that I spoke about the tfb kephess:
    2882.4 dps http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlo...w#d=0,f=14,b=1

    2861.8 dps http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/combatlo...w#d=0,f=13,b=1
    heh sorry brain fart I kept thinking HM EC kephess instead of TFB. I never get the fun duty on that fight always having to run to lightning balls and interupt my dps on keph though I still get in for the big bursts.

  11. #471
    dread guard and Kephess seems to be the only stable fights to compare dps between different classes and players. In every other encounter are specific rolen or, like the first one, to much burst aoe phases... Tactics and group performance are the keystones in the tfb kephess fight. 'cause of this, I await some good logs from someone who actually chased world first HC tfb kills

    Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

  12. #472
    So what would you say my crit rating should be close to before diminishing returns?

  13. #473
    Quote Originally Posted by freshstylez View Post
    So what would you say my crit rating should be close to before diminishing returns?
    I actually aim for 35% with buffs, though I am actually at 37% due to my large amount of Aim.

  14. #474
    Quote Originally Posted by freshstylez View Post
    So what would you say my crit rating should be close to before diminishing returns?
    I believe simcraft recommends 235 crit rating but I use 217 instead though Im thinking of dropping it back down to 170 range and putting my surge way over cap again:P I currently use a 300 acc rating, 217 crit rating, 300 surge rating set up. It isnt as bursty as my 360 surge rating build but I have found it is more consistent dmg.

  15. #475
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    I believe simcraft recommends 235 crit rating but I use 217 instead though Im thinking of dropping it back down to 170 range and putting my surge way over cap again:P I currently use a 300 acc rating, 217 crit rating, 300 surge rating set up. It isnt as bursty as my 360 surge rating build but I have found it is more consistent dmg.
    Im sitting at 288 accuracy rating, 180 crit rating (my aim is 2322), and 285 surge rating myself.. I changed a few things around to really hit the caps or get as humanly close to them as i possibly could while keeping all 14 aim mods..

    puts me at 99.97% accuracy, 35.14% ranged crit and 36.26% tech crit, and 75.82% crit multiplier. Thats as close to 100% accuracy as ive ever seen without going over.. of course 1 more initiative enhancement 27 will put me over the 100% mark so im not worried about that.

    mind you this is when im buffed with everything (including a rakata reflex stim) except mark of power..

    I'm trying to find the best balance between being just under/at accuracy cap.. and just over/at crit cap.. while trying to not sacrifice power. With my current set up.. my power just feels low.. but I still haven't grinded out my double war hero relics so im still using my matrix cube and battlemaster relic..
    Last edited by Syzyx; 2012-11-04 at 10:20 PM.

  16. #476
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    heh sorry brain fart I kept thinking HM EC kephess instead of TFB. I never get the fun duty on that fight always having to run to lightning balls and interupt my dps on keph though I still get in for the big bursts.
    Ya I'm usually on ball duty too, but by your parses it shows you save your hardest hitting abilites for that dmg increase. If I'm perfect on my rotation, I make sure i have a barrage proc ready to go during the laser, then use HSM, then rail, and start Unload which gets the dmg increase buff through the whole channel even though he gets up right after I caste unload, so it helps with dps lose when i go after balls.

  17. #477
    don'T what you all talkin about crit cap, but there is no. there is a diminishing return that kicks hard in really well at around ~300 rating. You all could easily push your rating to 260-280 and would get more dps on the long run than use these few points into power.

    Could just check my own character, but to get from 204 rating, to 264 would net me 1.9% crit. Yes, you gain already 15% an tracer, but you dont only use tracer! there is unload, rail, HSM, rapid shots...

    €dit: i just checked it up with the latest sim i could find, and in full t 5 264 crit rating was the best sweet point I could find = 6 x 63er mods / enhancements with crit

    Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

  18. #478
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    don'T what you all talkin about crit cap, but there is no. there is a diminishing return that kicks hard in really well at around ~300 rating. You all could easily push your rating to 260-280 and would get more dps on the long run than use these few points into power.

    Could just check my own character, but to get from 204 rating, to 264 would net me 1.9% crit. Yes, you gain already 15% an tracer, but you dont only use tracer! there is unload, rail, HSM, rapid shots...

    €dit: i just checked it up with the latest sim i could find, and in full t 5 264 crit rating was the best sweet point I could find = 6 x 63er mods / enhancements with crit
    I've actually been curious about this for a long time as a while ago a guildie mentioned that the crit % you get from your main stat has a different diminishing return scale than the crit % you get from crit rating alone. As you can see from this chart:

    http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/47/statscalingdr.png
    The crit rating diminishing returns begin around the 400 RATING mark... while the main stat has a separate diminishing return scale which has a much less steepness to its penalty of "stacking the main stat". But you can see around the 2500+ mark that it begins to lose its effectiveness.. if you open the link to the picture it will give you the other side to the curve.

    My question is this.. Is it feasible to sacrifice power for crit RATING to get it closer to its particular diminishing return mark (30% or 400 rating) ? For a total of ~43%-45% crit total? In which case we would be stacking nimble mods instead of agile mods.. while still maintaining 100% accuracy or close to it.. and 75% surge
    Last edited by Syzyx; 2012-11-05 at 04:44 PM.

  19. #479
    my simcraft doesnt wanna work since installing windows 8 but I had a guy in game plug stats into his simcraft...I found that the best possible dps for me during heavy movement is 2034 using 300 acc rating, 217 crit rating, 300 surge rating with 1075 power when fully buffed at 2446 aim. I opted to use 240 acc rating, 217 crit rating, and 360 surge rating though due to my playstyle. that build came in 7 dps lower but I like the higher crits during burn phases etc ie bloodthirst or kephess pillar drops. I tried parsing on operations target dummy in my ship but those still seem to be broken and I was getting such strange parses all over the place from 1650-2200 dps. All I know is that right now for me and my playstyle the 240 acc rating, 217 crit rating, and 360 (yes I know waaaaay over cap) works the best.

  20. #480
    Keyboard Turner
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    QUÉBEC, Canada...
    Posts
    1
    hey guys, im playin on prophecy of the five and i dont have guild, im near of the stats u talk about and i seek for some other merc to play with, i playing at least 3 full day per week, and i want to have other merc to play.
    add me if someone is interested, Kaothik

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •