Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Oh :/ I will try to get my enhancements posted tonight. Right now I am at work and posting using my phone (which is hell itself); so I'm very limited to what I can do.
    That would be fantastic if you get to it. Much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFireGuy View Post
    That would be fantastic if you get to it. Much appreciated.
    I just got home, but I have to take care of some things before my girlfriend beats me and takes away my computer privileges, hehe.

I actually was able to view your gear using my wife's laptop. I searched on our GTN, but level 26 mods/enhancements are in short supply. Are the level 25s of the same type acceptable substitutes? Hope so. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFireGuy View Post
    I actually was able to view your gear using my wife's laptop. I searched on our GTN, but level 26 mods/enhancements are in short supply. Are the level 25s of the same type acceptable substitutes? Hope so. :/
    If you are talking about using them in the Orange belt and wrists, then yes the 25s will be fine as long as you throw 26 mods into them.

Quote Originally Posted by arahakust View Post
    Hi Aerroh, it's Tensa from MoX. I know I spoke to you about it already and I did some number crunches.

After doing the math, here is what I found. Casts are rounded to the nearest tenth, 5s rounding down as opposed to up.

Alacrity % / TM (Tracer Missle) / U (Unload)
    2% (TM)1.47=1.5 (U) 2.94=2.9
    4% (TM) 1.44=1.4 (U)2.88=2.9
    5% (Proc) (TM) 1.425=1.4 (U)2.85=2.8
    7% (Proc) (TM) 1.395=1.4 (U)2.79=2.8
    9% (Proc) (TM) 1.365=1.4 (U)2.73=2.7

I find that the alacrity builds just aren't worth it. Rather, it's definitely a yes to get some, but not at the cost of so much armor penetration to Unload/Rail Shot. I would think that 20% more armor pen is worth the .1 on Unload. Thus, I would figure that a 1/1 Critical Reaction/Systems Calibration would be the ideal one to go, which requires a little bit of Crit. Personally I'm keeping mine at around 30% still. Of course, this is all just my opinion and findings. I'll try to get parsers when I get a chance.
    After our chat online the other night I switched to the spec you recommended 6/31/4 w/ the 30% arm pen. Wow just wow huge difference so much better than 7/31/3 at least so far. Still havent tested in HM EC or SM, but I did get a chance to test it today in HM and SM KP. Absolutely amazing Im doing 1800 dps per boss now thanks Tensa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    After our chat online the other night I switched to the spec you recommended 6/31/4 w/ the 30% arm pen. Wow just wow huge difference so much better than 7/31/3 at least so far. Still havent tested in HM EC or SM, but I did get a chance to test it today in HM and SM KP. Absolutely amazing Im doing 1800 dps per boss now thanks Tensa.
    Wouldn't expect anything less from someone in MoX. Thanks again Tensa for shooing away all those annoying Republics trying to ruin our Nightmare Pilgrim kill!

Ontopic though: I do like the spec Tensa recommended. I'm still going to try out different specs due to my current gear setup- but if 6/31/4 ends up still being ontop, I can swap a mod or two around to benefit it. Most likely just one mod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    i concur with the above results..(i think i mentioned this a couple of pages back)

After MANY parse's on the dummy and on Ec hm

6/31/4 is certainly the way to go i seem to get higher numbers consistently.

still interested in your opinions and testings foresdar when u find the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Squirrel View Post
    i concur with the above results..(i think i mentioned this a couple of pages back)

After MANY parse's on the dummy and on Ec hm

6/31/4 is certainly the way to go i seem to get higher numbers consistently.

still interested in your opinions and testings foresdar when u find the time
    I'll post either Tuesday after the raid or on Wednesday when I get to work.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol I thought I had mentioned this spec about 3 pages ago =/

anyway.. I'm kinda torn right now aerroh and I wanted to ask for your opinion.. I've seen you mention this to several people asking but right now im sitting at 101.32% accuracy with an initiative enhancement in my main hand.. and my crit multiplier is at 73% or so .. I wanted to ask you what you thought about throwing an adept enhancement in there to make my accuracy 99.89% and my crit multiplier 75.82% ... puts me over cap on surge.. but just barely below on accuracy..

I've read several times that you said I shouldnt see many misses if any at all with 99.89% accuracy.. but I'm torn between which would be better to go with. Over 100% accuracy and 73% surge? Or 99.89% accuracy and 75.82% surge?

I still have my initiative enhancement sitting in my inventory to switch it back if necessary.. just cant decide which is the best scenario here..

PS: i 2nd the 6/31/4 spec...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you did mention this spec a few pages back, but there was still testing to be done (and a little more). However, it is looking like its going to be the cookie-cutter spec that Mercenaries will be using.

As for your question...

I do suggest going with 99.89% Accuracy and bumping your Surge up to 75%. You will not see any misses having your accuracy that low. Okay, mathematically... yes you should see a miss but I raided for 2-3 weeks with that low of accuracy and did not experience any misses other than offhand ticks with Unload.

That being said, you still want to bump that up to 100% whenever your gear allows it. You have exactly 1% more accuracy than me (I am sitting at 100.32%) so swapping things around shouldn't be too much of a bother once you get there.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the thing.. I'm full modded with 61 mods and enhancements.. the only thing im missing right now is a 61 barrel for my offhand and x3 reflex 26 armorings which I should have by next tuesday as we finally got a reflex armoring to drop off kephess and a successful re-engineer of it.

So this is my last enhancement that goes in and im torn between an initiative to put me to 101.32 accuracy and 73% surge.. or be at 99.89% accuracy and 75.82% surge with an adept.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...6-4e9465286529

also for some reason my in game character has 988 power listed on my character sheet.. mr robot only says 942.. im still at a loss where the unaccounted 46 power is.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 01:02 AM ----------

I'm also still waiting for mrrobot to fix the advanced targeting on the accuracy listing. As it is still listing 3/3 advanced targeting being +3% accuracy

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't use Mr Robot for specific stat indications. A lot of my main stats are off on that site, and usually in the negative compared to what I'm actually running.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    So as i said before this is my last (61) enhancement going in.. and im torn between an initiative to put me to 101.32 accuracy and 73% surge.. or be at 99.89% accuracy and 75.82% surge with an adept.

No more enhancements or mods to replace .. the only upgrade i can hope for is an annihilator mk-4 earpiece to drop.. but until then.. I'm in best in slot as far as i can tell.. Just dont know which enhancement to go with.

Just cant tell which will give me the best damage increase... My money is on the adept to push my surge up to only drop just barely under 100% accuracy..

10+ Year Old Account
    You will not see any misses with 99.89% accuracy. Of course... this is speaking from MY experience only, and due to you being under 100% there is a risk of missing. Just take that into consideration.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess what I meant to say was.. what would you do in this situation :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysyx View Post
    I guess what I meant to say was.. what would you do in this situation :/
    Personally? I would go with 99.89% Accuracy and 75% Surge.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    awesome! thanks man appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysyx View Post
    awesome! thanks man appreciate it
    No problem!

10+ Year Old Account
    1st.....getting post count up so i can PM
    2nd....I LUV u man BUT make me a POWERTECH PvP guide..........

now i know what ya ganna say brother your a merc and Pwrtechs suxor but i wanna improve my skillz in PvP with him

3rd...Guess Who!!!

4th Sorry bro not trying to troll your post AWSOME info here if i ever take over Omen's acct ill know exactly what to do
    Last edited by Unclespoon; 2012-07-17 at 11:55 PM. Reason: added 4th

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I know you're not trolling Spoons. I'm well aware that you've been... uh... enjoying some 'medical' stuff.