Making some youtube videos looking for a game record program that wont crash swtor...

Ok Im not just looking to record regular game footage I am looking to record my facial reactions simultaneously with my game play. Fraps has no option for web cam input... So I have tried Bandicam and LiteCam HD. Both will Crash Swtor while adjusting settings during game play... If anybody has a program suggestion that will work please let me know. Also I am working on some intos/outros for my youtube videos here is a link to one of my latest videos. If you have any suggestions that might make it better let me know im kinda new to this whole thing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s0R_...&feature=share

thanks in advance guys.

Open Broadcaster Software is my favourite. Doesn't use much resources and the files aren't that big even for 1080p.
    Haven't tried it for swtor, but it should work.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Thank you for the response does open broadcaster support pip for facial playback over top of gameplay? And how much does it cost? Also does it have a trial version so i can test it before i purchase it? One of my friends also just suggested action cam. Have u heard anything about that program?

Open Broadcaster Software is open source, it's available to everybody for no cost. So yeah, OBS is free to download/use.

It's also pretty good, I much prefer fraps for video recording, but yeah you can't record web cam at the same time, so not terribly helpful if that's what you're looking to do. OBS is pretty good for what it does, and you can use it for streaming as well if you ever get in to that. Far better than Xsplit imo and it's free, can't beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by darkjuggalo2000 View Post
    Ok Im not just looking to record regular game footage I am looking to record my facial reactions simultaneously with my game play. Fraps has no option for web cam input... So I have tried Bandicam and LiteCam HD. Both will Crash Swtor while adjusting settings during game play... If anybody has a program suggestion that will work please let me know. Also I am working on some intos/outros for my youtube videos here is a link to one of my latest videos. If you have any suggestions that might make it better let me know im kinda new to this whole thing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s0R_...&feature=share

thanks in advance guys.
    I know manycam has a PIP for dual webcam broadcasting and im sure you can set it up for a computer screen. There is a free trial

Yes I am looking to do web cam input as well as record at the same time. davispunx thanks for the input i will check out manycam and see how that works. For some reason Swtor is just a buggy game to begin with so it doesnt seem to like dual input recording software. At least the ones I have tried so far anyway.