Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hi Keren,

When you ran you sim’s where they based off of High movement fights or low movement fights or no movement fights? I like the feel of the game play having the Alacrity from System Calibrations and the Vent Heat talent that is why I’m questioning your statement?
    Last edited by Deathztalker; 2013-04-22 at 08:10 PM.

the sim is for full dps, without any disruption - as if someone would hit the dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    *I'm assuming you went to 100% accuracy before adding surge?
    *Did you simulate stacking the two Tracer Missile set bonus from 2pc Dread Guard and 2pc Underworld?
    *Adjustment a "wait time" if HSM/Rail Shot/UL is coming off cd in .2-.3s for example
    *Ability to add in Rapid shots if cd of the above abilities is <= 1.5s regardless of current heat (unless vent heat cd<=10s)
    1) actually, BIS Setup did not have 100% (new accuracy requirements for tech attacks are implemented and checked)
    2) not yet, I still not sure how I want to make them accessible
    3) will come! But as a overall waittime for those 3 - not for each one own
    4) there are two points, you also dont want to get down to 0 heat! Let me think about how I can manage that flawlesly into my code...
    Last edited by Keren; 2013-04-22 at 08:27 PM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Keren and MattiasV thanks for your answers, I will test it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    the sim is for full dps, without any disruption - as if someone would hit the dummy.

1) actually, BIS Setup did not have 100% (new accuracy requirements for tech attacks are implemented and checked)
    2) not yet, I still not sure how I want to make them accessible
    3) will come! But as a overall waittime for those 3 - not for each one own
    4) there are two points, you also dont want to get down to 0 heat! Let me think about how I can manage that flawlesly into my code...
    Wow 0 accuracy is very surprising to me! And you can try and incorporate reaching zero heat as not being ideal, but it's so rare to be that low where you're at risk of hitting zero, I think a simulator would show it's rare enough it hardly affects the overall numbers.

I look forward to your first release

Edit: Just saw your thread with the accuracy data, looks like you went 99.5% instead of 100.5% with an added piece...still not 0. ok that makes more sense to me now
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-04-22 at 10:02 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow 0 accuracy is very surprising to me! And you can try and incorporate reaching zero heat as not being ideal, but it's so rare to be that low where you're at risk of hitting zero, I think a simulator would show it's rare enough it hardly affects the overall numbers.

I look forward to your first release

Edit: Just saw your thread with the accuracy data, looks like you went 99.5% instead of 100.5% with an added piece...still not 0. ok that makes more sense to me now
    Yeah with 0 accuracy the dummy would not be able to be hit. or you would miss and resist and eventually evade anyway. The bis would HAVE to include somewhere close to 100% accuracy. There is no way around that i dont think.

I wrote not 100%, why do you incline that I go 0 accuracy then. I'm hurt :/ The bis is short before 100% for the win of one more surge enhancement...

I wrote not 100%, why do you incline that I go 0 accuracy then. I'm hurt :/ The bis is short before 100% for the win of one more surge enhancement...
    Haha hey you left it open for interpretation by not being specific That askmrrobot character sheet looks like it could be fun!

@ Sysyx, doesn't exactly work that way, our base is 90% for ranged and 100% for tech, so we'd miss 10% of the time. But yeah, need that acc or a significant chunk of damage goes out the window.

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured we'd probably be under 100% accuracy again for the BiS. I know I ran 99.something back in 1.7 and didn't notice any misses in my logs (I'm sure there was one but it would have been after a few weeks of raid nights worth of logs).

Also, that update for the Character Builder was just some standalone code that Scorpiux from CKN made back when AMR was usable. Hes not going to pass the actual code over because thats how he is, so without AMR actually being updated- the code he has is still just going to be 'quality of life'.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-04-23 at 09:02 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha hey you left it open for interpretation by not being specific That askmrrobot character sheet looks like it could be fun!

@ Sysyx, doesn't exactly work that way, our base is 90% for ranged and 100% for tech, so we'd miss 10% of the time. But yeah, need that acc or a significant chunk of damage goes out the window.
    Right... i think i was brain dead or something when i wrote this .. or I was doing 8 other things at the same time.. After reading it I was surprised at what I wrote lol.. missing 10% of the time is what I meant. I think when we were level 50 and we tried to hit a 55 dummy it would resist/dodge and eventually evade on us. I think I was having a moment where I was typing/saying what I was thinking and meaning something completely different rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Sysyx View Post
    Right... i think i was brain dead or something when i wrote this .. or I was doing 8 other things at the same time.. After reading it I was surprised at what I wrote lol.. missing 10% of the time is what I meant. I think when we were level 50 and we tried to hit a 55 dummy it would resist/dodge and eventually evade on us. I think I was having a moment where I was typing/saying what I was thinking and meaning something completely different rofl
    ROFL it happens to the best of us

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 04:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Also, that update for the Character Builder was just some standalone code that Scorpiux from CKN made back when AMR was usable. Hes not going to pass the actual code over because thats how he is, so without AMR actually being updated- the code he has is still just going to be 'quality of life'.
    Lame sauce.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure AMR will update eventually, as its not a dead site and is constantly being updated for WoW. I'm sure SWTOR will get some love soon enough.

I dont guess that they will update - i know they will. Because thats exactly what they wrote in their forumboard and because the AMR Profiles can now be used for lvl 55 characters + huge dumb of actuall gear got implemented as well :P

*scaling for lvl 51-55 not adjusted, but they currently wokr for it
    *swtor AMR will get a open source part in future

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...6-7d493cb012f0

*swtor AMR will get a open source part in future
    They've already gone Open Source

amrswtor.codeplex.com

haha, page view 26 this site just got stamped out of nowhere

Last edited by Keren; 2013-04-25 at 01:35 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any one done any testing with the underworld serendipitous assault relic??? Wondering if it has any merit or worth to it at all for us. Everytime i see it it looks bad ass on paper... but 6 seconds is sooo short

Last time i checked it was UW boundless ages and UW cerulean nova correct?

Haven't seen anyone testing with it, but math does suggest it might be better than boundless ages. But Cerulean Nova is uncontested at least

10+ Year Old Account
    http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...6-6c743f531429

This was the BiS list I composed.

I thought we agreed that the UW Cerulean relic was out of the question due to the fact it doesn't scale with our class anymore? Anyways, I've been using the UW assault relic, and while 6sec isn't enough for us to benefit like sorcs- its been pretty nifty. I haven't done enough extensive testing yet, but we'll see with Kerens' simulator.

Edit: Remember that AMR isn't fully updated for level 55 stat scaling. The build has 395 accuracy rating with the rest into Power/Surge. Its completely simple, but someone had to make one!
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-04-25 at 09:27 PM.

I thought we agreed that the UW Cerulean relic was out of the question due to the fact it doesn't scale with our class anymore? Anyways, I've been using the UW assault relic, and while 6sec isn't enough for us to benefit like sorcs- its been pretty nifty. I haven't done enough extensive testing yet, but we'll see with Kerens' simulator.
    Nah, Cerulean is BiS...it's just no longer the kinetic tempest as it was before....the only question is SA or BA

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, Cerulean is BiS...it's just no longer the kinetic tempest as it was before....the only question is SA or BA
    Hmm, well I honestly don't like hitting relics. I'd rather be focusing on other things. Sure RNG sucks but I don't like using BA (even though I am right now).

I don't mind clicking, especially with lining up for times that need more sustained damage. I'll go with the proc relic once I can get one that procs for 550.
    Hmm, well I honestly don't like hitting relics. I'd rather be focusing on other things. Sure RNG sucks but I don't like using BA (even though I am right now).
    LOL sorry you set me up for it, I had to do it But to each his own, that's why we get variety right?