Fear Immunity Power Aura

Does anyone have a list of abilities that makes any class immune to fear, like Cloak of Shadows, Berserker Rage etc?

Or if you already know of a power aura string for it so that one knows when not to fear?

Off the top of my head: Fear Ward (although in this case, you probably want to cast fear), Cloak of Shadows, Anti-Magic Shell, Lichborne, and Berserker Rage.

I suppose you can add Tremor Totem and/or Grounding Totem too, but that might be overkill. Also immunities like Ice Block, Deterrence, and Divine Shield would obviously prevent application as well.

Recklessness, cycloned targets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereth View Post
    Reck does not make immune to fear.
    In the end the winner is still the last man standing.

Bladestorm and that hunter 'make your pet go big and red' thing as well
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Torne View Post
    Reck does not make immune to fear.
    Yes it does

Deleted
    Will of the forsaken
    If BGs peeps could be using pots to prevent, free action or w/e its called
    Spell reflect
    DR:ed targets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Will of the forsaken
    If BGs peeps could be using pots to prevent, free action or w/e its called
    Spell reflect
    DR:ed targets
    Asides the DR none of those make you "immune" to fear effects. Free action pots only make you immune to slows and stuns, will of the forsaken doesn't make you immune to fear it just breaks it, spell reflect does that exactly - reflects the fear (though I guess I'm just being picky here, reflecting it is pretty close to immuning because the result is the same; you don't get feared).

Deleted
    no it doesnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereth View Post
    Recklessness Theres no fear immunity to Recklessness.

Fearward,Cloak of shadow,Anti magic shell, Lichborne,Berserker Rage, Bestial Wrath(for pet only),Bannished targets, Ice Block, Deterrence, Divine Shield, and technicly Spell reflect, grounding totem, and If you really want everything tremor totem. Though I think Tremor totem might be a little overkill. I don't think I forgot anything.

Maybe you're confusing Recklessness for Berserker Rage?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Do you people even PvP? I have a Warrior (2,2k) and a Priest (2,6k). Reck makes you immune to fear EVEN IF THE TOOLTIP DOES NOT SAY SO!

15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    Version:4.23; target:true; icon:Spell_Holy_Excorcism; buffname:Lichborn/Berserker Rage/Fear Ward; x:476; customname:18499; InstanceBg:true; inVehicle:0; InstanceArena:true; customtex:true; size:0.35; y:319; ismounted:0
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Do you people even PvP? I have a Warrior (2,2k) and a Priest (2,6k). Reck makes you immune to fear EVEN IF THE TOOLTIP DOES NOT SAY SO!
    Recklessness makes you immune to fear. Naraga is right. Plus I just borrowed a warrior friend to try.

Effect #3 Apply Aura: Immunity - Mechanic (5)

Hunters, always the forgotten class. Deterrence!
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy