Page 1 of 3
LastLast

best alliance shadow priest race?

Hai, i was just wondering between Human, Draenei and Worgen.
    i was guessing worgen since i have no real trouble with haste and hit (being above haste breakpoint) and close enough to hit cap, thoughts? suggestions?

Expansive Mind - passive
    Mana increased by 5%.

Yea, gnomes only give mana, not Int. Big distinction.

I believe Worgen would technically sim the highest. 1% crit is more stat heavy than 1% to hit (Draenei), and no other race gives any dps increase.

sweet as, thanks.

Deleted
    Ignore the racials. If your class can be a gnome. Choose gnome. Forever

Gnome#1

Crit is our lowest stat.
    1% hit is blessing in terms of being able to spend it on other rating stats. Trust me. I'm a Draenei Spriest and 100 rating (while not gamebreaking) you can invest in Haste is a godsend.
    Obviously that's my view on the matter but well

Shadow -dreanae>worgen
    disc-gnome
    holy-human

If you are min/maxing

thanks for the contribution guize.

I'd like to throw human in there. Although not as good as worgen/draenei when it comes to pure dps gain, you actually gain a fair bit of hit (around 0.5% hit) thanks to the human 3% spirit racial... while also getting Every Man For Himself!

Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    Crit is our lowest stat.
    1% hit is blessing in terms of being able to spend it on other rating stats. Trust me. I'm a Draenei Spriest and 100 rating (while not gamebreaking) you can invest in Haste is a godsend.
    Obviously that's my view on the matter but well
    at certain haste points crit is the #1 secondary stat and haste is the worst. only simcraft can tell you what is what

humans are the best imo, the trinket comes in too handy, the extra spirit adds up and both help pve and pvp

All three are valid options really. I think it'll come down to what you feel appeals to you the most.

PS. Male Draenei have THE best shoulderpieces of the entire Alliance. Just saying

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 02:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    at certain haste points crit is the #1 secondary stat and haste is the worst. only simcraft can tell you what is what

humans are the best imo, the trinket comes in too handy, the extra spirit adds up and both help pve and pvp
    I'm pretty sure Necromantic Focus had a thing to do with this.

for pure dps worgen>dreanei>human (1% crit is 180 rating ; 1% hit 104 that alone makes the 1% crit more valuable)

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 11:08 AM ----------

and worgen got darkflight : pretty damn powerful for a class without a way to move faster
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP - Human/Gnome
    PvE - Gnome/Worgen

but: worgen a sure damn ugly as casters gonna change to panda as soon as mop goes live
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post

crit is NEVER our "best" secondary stat...

Worgen. You need a lot more crit rating to 1% crit than you need spirit to get 1% hit, so worgen pulls ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    dreanae
    How do people STILL misspell Draenei so badly? I mean come on.

OT: Draenei. Worgen is the best with 2p T12, because Crit is a very powerful secondary stat with that bonus. However, that's old content, so Draenei is better.

That's not weighing in Darkflight/Gift of the Naaru, though.

Deleted
    The difference is there but it's incredibly low. Just go with what feels right for you or the "active" ability you prefer (pvp trinket/sprint etc).

I'm a female nightelf personally cause i think that's the alliance race that looks the best in a dress :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Yea, gnomes only give mana, not Int. Big distinction.

I believe Worgen would technically sim the highest. 1% crit is more stat heavy than 1% to hit (Draenei), and no other race gives any dps increase.
    Im pretty sure crit is a spriest's worst stat.