Deleted

Shield Wall/Spell Reflection 4.3 Macro's

Didn't have time to see if it has already been posted but here's some macro's for Shield Wall and Spell Reflection with modifier to equip 2h back.

Shield Wall
    #showtooltip Shield Wall
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cancelaura Recklessness
    /cast shield wall
    /equip Treachery's Bite
    /equip Ruthless Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /cast Shield Wall
    /cast Shield Block
    /equip [mod:shift] Ruthless Gladiator's Greatsword

Spell Reflection
    #showtooltip Spell Reflection
    /cast Spell Reflection
    /stopcasting
    /equip Treachery's Bite
    /equip Ruthless Gladiator's Shield Wall
    /equip [mod:shift] Ruthless Gladiator's Greatsword

Just a quick question since I use different keys for these actions, but shouldn't the '/equip Shield' be before any of the '/cast SW/SR'? Or does the game treat the macro in one fluid motion so it works anyway? Just curious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Just a quick question since I use different keys for these actions, but shouldn't the '/equip Shield' be before any of the '/cast SW/SR'? Or does the game treat the macro in one fluid motion so it works anyway? Just curious.

Funny thing, the entire macro executes at once.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Cool, only adds more stupidity to why these spells need a shield equipped in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Cool, only adds more stupidity to why these spells need a shield equipped in the first place.
    I think it's silly that we don't have to change stance anymore. Warrior stance dancing used to be an art, now there's none of it and warrior is boring as hell

Quote Originally Posted by Arxis View Post
    I think it's silly that we don't have to change stance anymore. Warrior stance dancing used to be an art, now there's none of it and warrior is boring as hell
    Sure was an art having to get a swing timer addon that I had to look at determing if I could go into berserker and use pummel and don't lose that much damage or having to equip shield for a shield bash that could potentially take some time due to server side lags...

Nothing but an annoyance to have my abilities take longer time then it should and add a penalty on top of that

Quote Originally Posted by Arxis View Post
    I would agree if stance dancing wasn't macro-able. Now it's just a few lines into a macro that makes you stance dance. Nothing special about it, IMO, just a thing that latency unfortunately hinders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Are you sure ?
    I'm not home so cant test, but im pretty sure that macro wont pop shieldwall

Edit, i didnt read it all, it has "/cast shield wall" twice, so the first line is just a waste
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2012-04-17 at 12:26 PM.