Deleted

Servers with GDKP Runs

Hi everyone I'm looking for a great server to transfer to, somewhere that does GDKP and high population ! Doesn't matter if it is alliance or horde, does anyone have any suggestions??

10+ Year Old Account
    I know US-Frostmourne Alliance has some, One of my friends goes to a weeky one there, he says people pay 20k+ per item and the pot often ends up over 700k at the end.

Runetotem(US) used to do them back during Wrath. Not sure if they still do em, but checking their forums might help.

I know Cenarius does. I haven't played on it much during cataclysm but i still seem some gdkp runs going on.

Illidan does/did. Hit up Enito, i talked to him when i was thinking about buying clusters for my rogue but i never got around to it since i got busy with school and couldn't afford the clusters at the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    I know US-Frostmourne Alliance has some, One of my friends goes to a weeky one there, he says people pay 20k+ per item and the pot often ends up over 700k at the end.
    This, but it is probably worth mentioning that Frostmourne is an Oceanic server that runs off Oceanic times.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can tell you Dalaran-US does not
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

I'd say any well progressed server would run them since 8/8 H people have nothing to do at the moment. Frostmourne is rank #2 for eg and I see a good amount of weekly GDKPs.

US Stormreaver does. Was every saturday at 7. Convicted guild runs them. But think they moving to every other saturday now. And last I knew horde side had one running also would have to check with Accession though.

Lightninghoof used to every week back in Wrath. But since then the person running them has stopped playing :[ So, don't go to Lightninghoof, lol.

Don't bother with Dath'Remar Alliance or Nagrand Horde (both oceanic servers) I havn't seen a GDKP ever on Nagrand and not since ICC days have I seen one on Dath'Remar

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Zul'jin-US Does run one weekly.
    Pot at the end of ours is reaching nearly 2mill weekly.
    Our economy is so old and there are so many people that most of use are gold capped. There is a buy in as well as a min bid on items. But usually walk out with like 45 50k a person in 25s is nice for alts.

Darkspear-US does them every Saturday/Sunday. decent pop server, beware swifty fanboys.

I did them on Auchindoun EU in cata.

Can't start them up again in MoP due to lack of interest.

Deleted
    This week on my server:

[Trade] GDKP Toes starting at 19:00.Bids starts at 10k gold.LF 2 tanks,6 healers,16 dps.

I couldnt believe my eyes.I dont know if a joke or what but theres always really "smart" people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    I wouldn't say we have many gdkp. We do have alot of guild that have cleared all the content sell gear runs where you get ever drop for a set price on both alliance and horde. Avast on horde, does suit up do it as well? Only got one ally 90 so don't see alliance trade very often.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Don't bother with Dath'Remar Alliance or Nagrand Horde (both oceanic servers) I havn't seen a GDKP ever on Nagrand and not since ICC days have I seen one on Dath'Remar
    Nagrand used to do them a LONG time ago. I used to help set them up but been a long long time since I have played there. Have also played on dath and use to run icc ones back then as well as you said. Most if not all of the people I knew run them transferred off both realms. Can't blame them both realms are shit.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-02-15 at 12:01 PM.
    Aye mate

Ravencrest used to have GDKP runs on the horde side, not sure what happened to them. I'd suggest looking into that. I joined many of them. Full clears every time no matter what dungeon was arranged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't a reason to necro this. Chances are after 10 months this person has long since found a guild.