Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Here is mine - http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info94-LoaxUI.html

    Working on changing it a bit.

  2. #22
    Also, where can I find the ui in my swtor folder? Wanna upload it but dunno what file contains the UI

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    Also, where can I find the ui in my swtor folder? Wanna upload it but dunno what file contains the UI
    The folder the OP mentioned.

    C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

    Replace <USERNAME> with whatever your username on your computer is (Matt, in my case). So mine would look like this:

    C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles


    Note this is on Windows 7... not sure how much it differs on Vista and XP (do people even still use XP?).
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-04-18 at 08:22 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The folder the OP mentioned.

    C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

    Replace <USERNAME> with whatever your username on your computer is (Matt, in my case). So mine would look like this:

    C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles


    Note this is on Windows 7... not sure how much it differs on Vista and XP (do people even still use XP?).
    Thanks, got it all figured out now.

    For anyone who wants it, I've uploaded mine too
    http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info99-RegimentUI.html

  5. #25
    Updated my interface, download link in OP.

    Last edited by ferrety; 2012-04-19 at 12:54 AM.

  6. #26
    Eh I really don't like that... it just seems too random to me. I don't understand the positioning of the bars. Usually people positions things for 'optimal' performance, such as cast bars being more noticeable or things being readily accessible.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Eh I really don't like that... it just seems too random to me. I don't understand the positioning of the bars. Usually people positions things for 'optimal' performance, such as cast bars being more noticeable or things being readily accessible.
    It's just supposed to mimic the standard World of Warcraft UI. So the bar's are positioned out the same as that, not as random as you think!


  8. #28
    Oh I got the jist of everything. I knew you were trying to mimic standard WoW bars, but the placement still seems a little off in other areas. Whatever works for you! Its just *my* personal opinion, nothing more.

  9. #29
    Fluffy Kitten Millennía's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    3,579
    Will post mine after my raid. I logged in today because of the free weekend thing and I was actually surprised at how awesome the UI customization is. I will definitely be resubbing when I get my new computer next thursday and can actually run the game at a reasonable level :P

  10. #30
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-04-19 at 07:23 PM.
    Lv30 (Warframe) - Zephyr - Boltor Prime - Lex Prime - Dakra Prime - Silver Hunter -
    Lv40 (Firefall) All Battleframes
    Lv60 (Neverwinter) - Rogue - Fighter - Wizard - Guardian - Cleric -

  11. #31
    The Patient Dorfus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    With the world's elite.
    Posts
    273
    My UI is the 'retro' pre-set with a few tweaks of my own. I'm just way too used to WoW's interface. It works really well.

    http://i.imgur.com/YbMp3.jpg

  12. #32

  13. #33
    Mechagnome Ricen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Tweaked my UI some.


    I like it! But maybe cut down on the un-used bars on the sides? Looks out of place.

    When a wild forum troll appears

  14. #34
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,171

  15. #35
    Sorry for intruding : Is there a way to transfer keybinds across my players ( on other or same server? ) Pretty much need this desperately as i have fixed my ui in accordance to g13 layout ;(
    __________________________________________________________
    GIVE - MOBILITY - TO - ARMS - WARRIORS!

  16. #36
    This is about as close as I can get to my wow ui, which got it's original inspiration from spartan ui.


  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    This is about as close as I can get to my wow ui, which got it's original inspiration from spartan ui.

    I like it except for the fact that everything looks offset to the right. May try to scale it down a little to get it to fit properly. Also, maybe remove the background from the actionbars?


  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I like it except for the fact that everything looks offset to the right. May try to scale it down a little to get it to fit properly. Also, maybe remove the background from the actionbars?
    Yeah it's offset to the right by about an inch because the chat window has those silly buttons on the left that noone uses but can't get rid of. I'm hoping bioware will eventually let us have a chat window flush with the side of the screen

  19. #39
    Fluffy Kitten
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,171
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonix View Post
    Sorry for intruding : Is there a way to transfer keybinds across my players ( on other or same server? ) Pretty much need this desperately as i have fixed my ui in accordance to g13 layout ;(
    Currently keybinds are character specific, not account/server specific

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    Yeah it's offset to the right by about an inch because the chat window has those silly buttons on the left that noone uses but can't get rid of. I'm hoping bioware will eventually let us have a chat window flush with the side of the screen
    The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-04-20 at 01:02 PM.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I like it! But maybe cut down on the un-used bars on the sides? Looks out of place.
    Yea I am still working on filling out those side bars with things. I never used them before because I hate having bars on the side of my screen, so I am still going through some "oh I can put this on a bar... is there any reason to do that though?" moments lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    I really really want that too. Though I think the fact that my target frame is bigger than my player frame would bother me even more then.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •