Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    Currently keybinds are character specific, not account/server specific

The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    I had read somewhere that you can apparently open the .xml file and manually change the anchor position with x,y coords. Would be a lot easier with something like Align but it would work. I have not attempted to this myself yet, but it seems if you want everything perfect this is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I had read somewhere that you can apparently open the .xml file and manually change the anchor position with x,y coords. Would be a lot easier with something like Align but it would work. I have not attempted to this myself yet, but it seems if you want everything perfect this is the way to do it.
    Check this for alignment goodness...

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/commen...customization/

Currently keybinds are character specific, not account/server specific

The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    100000000000 times more important than that to me are freaking mouseover macros!

Please gimme some mouseover healing sexy options!

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post

Very awesome. Thank you.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post

Awesome! Thanks for that link.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    100000000000 times more important than that to me are freaking mouseover macros!

Please gimme some mouseover healing sexy options!
    I definitely need some sort of macro capability. Given the click targeting issues and tab targeting issues, I really need to set up some targeting macros.

For instance, the last boss in Denova has those shield warriors. If you don't get that click targeted ASAP, it is really hard to get it and get it down fast.

I definitely need some sort of macro capability. Given the click targeting issues and tab targeting issues, I really need to set up some targeting macros.

For instance, the last boss in Denova has those shield warriors. If you don't get that click targeted ASAP, it is really hard to get it and get it down fast.
    I can go even one step further, dont enable macros, but add a option ingame to enable mouseover interaction with the unit/party/raid frames.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    I can go even one step further, dont enable macros, but add a option ingame to enable mouseover interaction with the unit/party/raid frames.
    Something of that sort is already said to be coming from the devs. They weren't direct about it, but when asked about macros and mouse over functionality, they separated the two in their responses saying that more tools for healers where coming.

10+ Year Old Account

Wiped the slate clean on action bars to give better depth of the lay out. Also Cheers to my 1000th Post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted

Targeting in the game is bonkers compared to WoW. The moment there's a bigger mob covering your screen, there's no way to mouse target anything behind them; all you have is mindless tab spam hoping that it picks the right target. In WoW you can easily pick up targets by clicking their health bars, even if there's something between you and them.

That's one thing that should get fixed in Swtor. Also, I'm having an issue where I sometimes, for no reason whatsoever, auto-switch target from an enemy to a group member. Can waste several seconds wondering why aren't my attacks working.