Deleted

I went and deleted a planet mission *facepalm*

I was clearing out my logs on my freshly dinged 50 operative, and went and deleted my planet mission "into the fire" on Corellia.

I can't pick it up again from anyone, nor can I start the chain again from the guy at the spaceport, or anyone else I can see on Corellia. I sent a ticket, assuming CS would be able to just at least add it back to my log or something. I got the reply saying "when you delete a mission you just need to pick it up again from the NPC." Helpful.

Any ideas? Or should I wait for CS to figure out what I want and hope they can go and put the mission back in the log?

Deleted
    Can't you just enter the ship near the corellia spaceport to get to the area? (i'm assuming you're talking about the quest leading to the new daily area). FIY it's the black ship on the right just after the spaceport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure but is the quest share able? If so try and find someone on the quest and have him share it with you.

One thing you didn't list: Your ship's Holocom. Try that. If this was the lead-in quest to Correllia, you may have acquired it on your ship.

That's my only idea. If they closed the ticket, don't wait for CS to do anything, you'll have to reopen it, or make a new one, if you want more help.

Deleted
    If this is the quest: Into the Fire, then this is apparently the NPC who gives the quest: Darth Charnus.

I haven't played Empire so I can't give you much advice besides that. If Darth Charnus doesn't give you the quest, then I suppose you have to wait for customer support.

Deleted
    have you checked the oribital station? sometimes the quests start there?

Quote Originally Posted by Hurko View Post
    One thing you didn't list: Your ship's Holocom. Try that. If this was the lead-in quest to Correllia, you may have acquired it on your ship.

That's my only idea. If they closed the ticket, don't wait for CS to do anything, you'll have to reopen it, or make a new one, if you want more help.
    I think reopening a ticket has more weight than opening a new one....at least where I work.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    I think reopening a ticket has more weight than opening a new one....at least where I work.

If you include the first tickets number in your new one they escalate it almost instantly. Best of luck though most of the ppl handling tickets dont seem to read them or rarely know what to do, the auto replay nonsense answer you got being a good example of that.

They did add a blurb about not being able to restart all quests when they are abandoned, for your sake I hope you didn't just learn that the hard way.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

My guesses would go for ur spaceship's holocom aswell. Do tell us how it went tho mate.

Deleted
    Nothing doing, can't get it from the holocom either. Had to submit it again using keyword Venus apparently. Assuming that will get it escalated through to the devs rather than CS.
    Last edited by mmoc1b0cd7206a; 2012-04-17 at 08:04 PM.