For the full summary with post links click here.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Studio GM and BioWare co-founder Dr. Greg Zeschuk
- The 30 days free game time promotion will now be awarded to anyone who has reached Legacy Level 6 instead of just people who have a lvl 50 toon.
- As long as you have either a lvl 50 toon or have reached Legacy lvl 6 by April 22nd at noon CDT you will receive the 30 days free game time.
- The 30 days will be applied to accounts by April 25th at 11:59pm CDT.
Principal Lead Combat Designer Georg Zoeller
- Reverse Engineering of War Hero and Battlemaster orange gear is something that is currently being worked on.
- Clarified that if an item does not state "Research Available" when you hover over it, there is zero chance you will learn anything from RE'ing that item.
- Offered congratulations to players who helped to figure out the mystery of the Unusual Egg.
- Clarified that both factions can obtain and refine magenta crystal shards.
- Offered encouragement to people trying to figure out how to catch the tauntaun on hoth.
- Reminded everyone that there are still hidden things out there for people to find that people haven't even realized are out there yet.
Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson
- Reassured players that they are keeping a close eye on how the new warzone rules are affecting gameplay, and checking to make sure the sort of gameplay they want to see is happening.
- Reminded players that how well your team does directly affects the rewards you obtain. This means that if your team falls behind it is in your interest to fight back and make the game as close as possible instead of just giving up.
- They are planning on reducing the number of medals required to obtain rewards to 1 (down from 3).
Sr. Designer Austin Peckenpaugh
- Confirmed that the over all damage and dps for Death From Above has not changed in 1.2. What has changed is that the ticks happen faster and each tick does slightly less damage.
- Clarified that the reason Grav Round was changed was because that one ability contributed to the over all dps of a trooper by too large of a margin. They fixed this by lowering Grav Round's damage and increasing the damage of Demo Round.
- Clarified that Commandos didn't receive a free respec with 1.2 because their talent trees didn't change enough to warrant one.
Sr. Online Community Manager Stephen Reid
- Players who were affected by the early patching of 1.2 launcher issue (4/11) will receive three days of game time as compensation for that whole snafu. These three days should be on the affected players accounts by 4/17.
- All active subscribers will receive one day of free game time as compensation for the unexpected downtime of the servers on 4/13.