Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What do you dip?

Do you dip/chew when playing WoW? If so what do you pack?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes a local brand of salsa.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I usually chew on a pencil.

Not sure if this is about food, drugs, or sex.

If it's the first, I like cookies?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

usually tortilla chips and hummus...amazing.

Big League Chew

"It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to dip, but only after chewing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Big League Chew
    I loved that stuff as a kid.

Tortilla chips and either some sort of cheese dip or salsa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Not sure if this is about food, drugs, or sex.

If it's the first, I like cookies?

yeah im gonna go with this. i dont know what it means to dip, unless you mean like a dipping saunce, but then that depends on what i am eating :|

Rarely have any dipping foods for gaming, with the exception of maybe homemade fries (though the grease/spice thing is obnoxious).

Dip as in chewing tobacco.

I never understood the appeal of that. It seems like all negatives to me. You chew something that tastes terrible, you can't swallow it so you have to spit it out into something (which is also gross), it makes your teeth brown, and also gives you throat cancer.

Are there positives? I have no idea. Seems like a nervous habit if anything. Like biting your fingernails.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    You don't say? Wow. I completely read this thread wrong.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Timber Wolf Long Cut Wintergreen. Same thing I dip every other time I don't want to be bothered with my wife's snuggle time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I make this crazy corn-bacon chowder thats fantastic alone, but also great for dipping.

once upon a time it was Red Man chew not snuff... but its been about a year since I had a chew.. but thanks to this thread and the big league chew pouch... i'm now in the mood... fight the urge.. fight the urge...

10+ Year Old Account

I never understood the appeal of that. It seems like all negatives to me. You chew something that tastes terrible, you can't swallow it so you have to spit it out into something (which is also gross), it makes your teeth brown, and also gives you throat cancer.

Are there positives? I have no idea. Seems like a nervous habit if anything. Like biting your fingernails.
    Yeah, I've always thought that chewing tobacco was revolting. When I see someone using chewing tobacco my opinion of them always drops considerably immediately.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted

oh dip means chewing tobacco?

no i dont do that :\ never heard of anyone doing that either, except in movies. sounds disgusting.

Depends on how you define positive. At football camp during highschool a few of the other guys had dip. One night while not paying attention one of them took a swig from his dip bottle thinking it was coke and promptly spit it out all over his bed.

Later in the week the seniors dared a freshman to down a half full bottle. They only half halfheartedly dared him but the stupid bastard did it and they had to spend the next 45 minutes trying to convince him to 'pull the trigger' and throw it up.

Good times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh dip means chewing tobacco?

no i dont do that :\ never heard of anyone doing that either, except in movies. sounds disgusting.
    When I was in High School kids did it all the time, sometimes the older coaches would give it to some of the players (if you asked everyone would deny it, but people knew where they got most of it). Most of them were under-aged smokers too, so they'd use dip during school. Just about all of them carried around a water bottle or something(empty of course) and just used it to spit in. One kid got "caught", teacher didn't know what he was doing but made him drink what was in the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Depends on how you define positive. At football camp during highschool a few of the other guys had dip. One night while not paying attention one of them took a swig from his dip bottle thinking it was coke and promptly spit it out all over his bed.

Later in the week the seniors dared a freshman to down a half full bottle. They only half halfheartedly dared him but the stupid bastard did it and they had to spend the next 45 minutes trying to convince him to 'pull the trigger' and throw it up.

Good times!
    That's enough internet for me this afternoon. Gross lol