Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

What has made you cry the most?

I was thinking about whats hit me hardest today for some reason and I was wondering what has made you guy's cry the hardest.

For me it was watching the towers fall on 9/11

My grandfather dying

This guy's story:

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of things don't make me cry. I'm a bit odd, as I usually keep my emotional state in check. If anything, its certain music. Sometimes other stuff. This always makes me tear up, even though its just a television show. Notably, this scene was also taken right after the crew was notified the show was cancelled.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend, whenever we hit a rough patch. Especially when she's very unhappy.
    My mom, who's sick and will never get better.
    The opening of Up.

Last time I cried was yesterday, because of an ending of a season of Doctor Who.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

please don't flame if you don't like peoples choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by misspellar View Post
    Please don't flame if you don't like peoples choices.
    Sad state of affairs when this has to be asked.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

What make me cry the most? My kids, no doubt. Like if they get hurt and go to emergency room or something, or if they go away for extended periods of time or stuff like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, I love my kitty dearly, and sometimes I get a little teary just hearing about other people's cat's problems. Every time I hear about someone having pet problems, I have to go home and snuggle him vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    Sad state of affairs when this has to be asked.
    Its not directed towards anyone yet, but sometimes people act like jerks in these sort of threads.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    This playlist is supposed to be an Emotional Challenge. I guess that's where OP got the video from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdBJ1...=plpp_play_all

Good luck..

My grandma's death when I was 10. I had a somewhat rough childhood and even though she was in Hawaii and I was in Vegas, I could always call her and vent about the crap going on at home. I was probably closer to her than I was to my mom at the time. She was my best friend, pretty much. Still haven't completely gotten over her death (though I don't think I ever will) and it's been almost 11 years.

The deaths of both my dogs.

Toy Story 3
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2012-04-17 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My older brother's death

Uncle Iroh in 'Tales of Ba Sing Se'.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    a particular someone in my life. tears of joy and tears of sadness.

hopefully soon. im so impatient and i dont mean to be.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    A lot of things don't make me cry. I'm a bit odd, as I usually keep my emotional state in check. If anything, its certain music. Sometimes other stuff. This always makes me tear up, even though its just a television show. Notably, this scene was also taken right after the crew was notified the show was cancelled.

The only bit of TV that's ever made me cry. A true masterpiece.

Opening of Up
    Ending of Click
    Dogs suffering
    and Uncle Iroh in 'Tales of Ba Sing Se'.
    Bane

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/17...est=latestnews
    things like this make me tear up a lot, i love animals so much and it shows how loyal they are. also when i walk my dog and he is in pain(he has hip displaysia) and i can see the pain in his face.

also this past monday a firefighter died in a fire in my borough and when the mayor was giving a speech about the guy i teared up a bit, he had been a firefighter for 17 years was there for 9/11 and the days after and died of a heart attack while battling the flames in a warehouse.
    RIP Steve Jobs. a great man who gave the world great products.

Deleted
    Probably when a friend of mine died when we were 2 or 3 years old.

My grandmother dying, easily.