Thumbs up <MoP> resto shaman changes

the resto shaman changes arent many so far in MoP but the healing has almost tripled from cata that I´ve seen on my shammy at same level!
    anyone else think that healing is OP from resto shamans? or is it just me?
    well the only problem in beta atm I go oom in few sec if I dont be careful, but with 398 ilvl raid gear I managed to survive with 10% mana!

in my enhancement specc last night I was doing quest in the beta and panda monk (alliance) was in my way and I attacked him by mistake so he attacked me and I killed him 3 times in row!
    the reason he didnt kill me was because the healing surge in enhancement is just insane.
    I was doing 50-80k(x2 with talent) crit heal with my healing surge and sometimes I was almost dead and 1 hit on healing surge and full health in dps specc I got atleast 140k+ hp in my dps specc, is that right or wrong? or just for lols

tell me what you think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you glyph tellunic (spelling?) currents? I heard some say with that they had almost infinite mana
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    They buffed healing for all heals. Can't really tell if its OP till we hit lvl 90 since that's what they are aiming for with the buffs. As for mana problems...make sure water shield is always on, with call of elements talent you can get double mana tide, and telluric currents glyph helps alot to regen mana. Most healers in beta reforged the spirit back onto their gear also to help with regen.

Nice to hear that HS is potent for Enhance. Prob seems OP at that lvl but will even out by 90. We will have less crit every level too.

Thank you for this post, i've been wanting to know how resto shamans were doing in MoP

Healing surge seems to be really broken (for all three specs) atm it was healing for more than GHW.
    TC seems extremely strong I healed TOTJS in full Elemental gear and all my mana problems were negated by poping berserking and shooting out some lbs
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    I dont think they've balanced the numbers for damage and healing just yet, its often the last thing they do so dont hold your breath that it will make it into live MoP.

Please try to keep the MoP talk/changes to the [OFFICIAL] thread. Just want to keep as much information compiled in 1 location as possible.

Thanks.