• Used to do it but have stopped

26 13.47%
  • Tried it once, didn't like it

16 8.29%
  • Never smoked it, never will

76 39.38%
Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Let's be honest here, who else smokes weed?

I read these comments all the time about people saying they have never touched a drug and never will, who then proceed to label every drug as the same. I personally do not even consider marijuana a drug. I mean, there is virtually no alteration to ingest it, you just pull it off of the plant and smoke. Plus, the side effects are heavily debated, with some saying it's a gateway (cigarettes are mores so) and others saying it actually has positive effects on their bodies.

All this aside, who else on this forum smokes it? I smoke it daily, and am well educated and in phenomenal shape. Anyone else?

Not a drug... whatever helps you justify your behaviour. The power of denial still amazes me.

its a drug, theres no debating that. i smoke it and i enjoy every moment of it, i enjoy the smell, the feel of the bud itself and the way it makes me feel afterwords

10+ Year Old Account
    Never smoked it myself, but I don't look down on people that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

15+ Year Old Account
    Smoked maybe 6-7 times during 15 years, I enjoyed it but I am not in any way in favor of legalizing or making it a habbit.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never smoked it myself, but my brothers do. I don't think any less of them for it, I think much less of tobacco smokers.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by pharaum View Post
    its a drug, theres no debating that. i smoke it and i enjoy every moment of it, i enjoy the smell, the feel of the bud itself and the way it makes me feel afterwords
    Pretty much this. I started smoking ever since I've gotten out of the Air Force. De-stresses me. Oh, I've missed Mary J

Listen to the song "Because I got high" and then say there's no side effects

Looks like it turns you to a lazy slob.

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka View Post
    Not a drug... whatever helps you justify your behaviour. The power of denial still amazes me.
    Well when I say that, i refer to the way most people generally view drugs as; that is, incredibly mind altering with disastrous effects to ones body, which in my opinion, weed doesn't do.

Also if THC is a drug, so is Caffeine and Alcohol, so please don't make this a debate.

EDIT: I know it's a drug i'm not retarded lol, I personally don't consider it a drug, doesn't mean I don't know it is.

Deleted
    i smoke it daily.

It help with an eye disorder i have. But quite honestly the medicin is just as effective and frankly cheaper.

But i do prefer my weed

Deleted
    Never smoked anything in my life, disgusting habit

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Well when I say that, i refer to the way most people generally view drugs as; that is, incredibly mind altering with disastrous effects to ones body, which in my opinion, weed doesn't do.

Also if THC is a drug, so is Caffeine and Alcohol, so please don't make this a debate.
    Nor should we compare things in a vacuum.

Guns are illegal in some countries, I can kill you with my pencil, why aren't pencils banned? See what I just did?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Never smoked anything in my life, disgusting habit
    Well hash-brownies are also a great and healthy way to get high

I only tried once. Didn't seem to do anything, so I guess it was bad weed.

Wish I could do so more, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it! My drug of choice by far. I love knowing that it will not kill me or ruin my life(unless government fucks me in the ass for exercising my natural rights as a human being to do whatever the fuck I want to do to myself)!
    I like sandwiches

never smoked it, never will. also wouldn't date somebody who did it. and not only because i think people who do drugs are losers, but also because it smells like shit and who in their right mind wants to be near, let alone kiss, somebody who smells like shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Nor should we compare things in a vacuum.

Guns are illegal in some countries, I can kill you with my pencil, why aren't pencils banned? See what I just did?
    but wont weed be the pencil and alcohol the gun ?

I ain't no dopefiend

I used to love smoking. I had some problems with it, though, and spent a lot of money on the stuff. I calmed down a lot recently, haven't smoked in months, and the last time was only a few weeks worth (average smoker a weeks worth), and that was after a year of nothing. I miss it sometimes, I wouldn't mind smoking if I could do it in moderation, but I am just fine without it.

Quote Originally Posted by jaelrin View Post
    Listen to the song "Because I got high" and then say there's no side effects

Looks like it turns you to a lazy slob.
    because all songs should be taken literally?