Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    This girl, who is literally the most beautiful person I've seen in my life, has been in my head for weeks and its driving me crazy. I went to prom with her, and that only made it worse :\. For reasons I dont want to mention, I cant go out with her. I have to see her every day, and I'm starting to feel depressed. Any tips on getting through this? Any help is appreciated
    If being beautiful is the only reason shes in your head, then yeah. You'll forget her in like a month or two. Wait till you actually LOVE someone and can't be with them. THEN you'll be properly fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Puppy love.

You get over it.

If it was more than that there wouldn't be any 'reasons' you can't see her. Welcome to being an Adult.
    ^ This.

Have to move past it man.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Puppy love.

You get over it.

If it was more than that there wouldn't be any 'reasons' you can't see her. Welcome to being an Adult.
    This.

Kids these days.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to her OP, you'll never find another love like her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Deleted
    Explain before you regret.

also what obdigore said.

Develop serious painkiller addictions. Do well in college, but you're always depressed, never really go out. Get a decent job, eventually start getting out and meeting more women, but always remembering how you regret never telling her how you feel. Eventually you grow old, you find a wife and this girl has been replaced in your mind, but her memory is always their. Now, let me ask you something. When you're sitting on your death bed at the end of this life, will you regret never telling her how you feel, etc? If you won't regret it, then stay passive and don't do anything. Women always expect men to be mind readers, but the reality is that this is total horse shit. It's the same on the other side of the coin. If you want something, go for it. If you fail, fuck it, at least you made the effort. You can't fall off the horse if you never tried to get on it.

TL;DR Stop being beta, remember that you can only fall as high as you climb, and enjoy your new outlook on the world.

Quote Originally Posted by hq78 View Post
    this song suits your situation pretty good.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3uDVOKHDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGbKB...MenlENylydejRA

Fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    Quick women, we have a breach! This one knows our ladybits are where we hide the mind control devices!
    They're after me again, noooo

On topic: Sad music does indeed help. Catharsis.

In my past when it has come to women, which there have been a decent amount, but only a couple stand head and shoulders above the rest. THOSE are the ones you need to go after and put in the effort. Every situation is what you make of it. If you truly cannot be with her because of whatever reason then it is best to perhaps try and just let her go. Find something to distract yourself with, go out and be social, don't just sit on the computer all day and pine away for something you can never have.

Something I Can Never Have (Still version) from Nine Inch Nails has gotten me through a number of times where I thought I could never get a girl out of my head.
    It will pass in time. Time heals all wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by hq78 View Post
    this song suits your situation pretty good.

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3uDVOKHDM
    Haha first thing I thought of when I read the thread title too.

@OP: You either go for a relationship or you just work through it. I had one of those too, in high school. You get over it.

Deleted
    OBVIOUSLY she is a zombie.

She took her to the prom, ???, turned into a zombie, and now hes keeping her in his shed. He can't "date" her, only wants to see her on a daily basis and is depressed.

/solved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ask her out, if shit hits the fan there's plenty more fish in the sea.

You deal with it, learn that you cant have the things that you want and that you must suffer. Use the misery to harden yourself

Been there. Nothing you can do.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralook View Post
    TL;DR Stop being beta
    This right here. If the reasons are out of your control, and there's literally nothing *you* can do about it, then stop worrying.

If the reasons are under your control, then alpha up, do something about it, and stop worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    Grow a pair, and then F&F. No woman is worth it really, you'll just end up being more miserable if you be with one. Just constant moaning and bitching all day long.
    Agree.. I had one girlfriend which lasted 9 months, sure the sexual relief was great and the good times were fun both the other time oh my fucking god all they do is moan and complain and drain your money. I'm that ugly huge kid who always has puppy love for beautiful girls, then one day I thought fuck this and asked one out, it worked and it showed me majority of teenage girls are spoilt drama loving whores.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antigravitydogs View Post
    For reasons I dont want to mention, I cant go out with her.
    Yeah, that's not going to help much.