404 ilvl 8/8hm disc priest looking for 25 man progression guild for mists

I am currently looking for a 25 man guild that is pushing progression
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ekiel/advanced
    a link to my WoL http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rn0jqyld1yx2as2i/
    If you have any questions please let me know via this or in game

I am only interested in a 25 man progression guild for mists
    thanks in advance

[H] <Departed> of Black Dragonflight - 25M 8/8HM LFM MoP

Departed is a 25m raiding guild that has been around since March 2010. We are actively recruiting to fill our roster with the best and most experienced players possible.
    http://www.departed.guildzilla.com

Progression: On 4th Platform of Madness
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster, Spine, Madness
    6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Loot Distribution:
    We use EPGP as out loot system.
    We are immediately seeking:
    Dps AND Prot Warrior(prefer arms)
    Ret & Holy Paly
    Ele Shaman
    Bear Druid (ASAP)
    One RANGED DPS ( Hunter - Lock (Legendary) Mage (Legendary) or Boomkin (Legendary) )
    Any exceptional players will be considered

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR MOP. PST for more info.

What we expect:
    You must have a vast knowledge of your class and play it properly, and show us this via world of log parses. You must also know all current raid content and be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Also, be prepared to wipe for hours, as we are a progression guild and wiping is a large part of progression.

Trials applying for a core position are expected to have 100% attendance during the three week trial period. After a core position is earned, 75% attendance is mandatory (3 absents/month max).

No one has a guaranteed raid slot, ever, so you may be sat as a trial for some fights. If you're better than a current member you'll most likely get their raid slot. The constant possibility of replacement stops people from getting stagnant with their performance.

We provide cauldrons and feasts, but you must bring your own personal potions (volcanic, tol'vir, etc.)
    We also supply enchants and gems (non-epic) for gear earned in raid.

To Apply:
    Visit www.departed.guildzilla.com or contact me in-game via RealID: the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
    Beegs at : proudfoot@gmail.com or the guild master at navypulsar@yahoo.com

Bump 10 characters

<Big> Friday/Saturday evening 8/8H. We're currently looking for reliable heals to raid with for mists and you seem like you are just what we're looking for. If you can make our raid times (5:30-10:00 pm PST on friday and 6-10 Saturday) I would highly encourage you to check us out and drop an application at big.guildlaunch.com