Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I almost own them all after one year of playing LoL.
    I buy the heroes I want to play, no real trend here . Although, when I started to play LoL I bought heroes I thought looked awesome, like Anivia, Udyr and Fiddlesticks. These were my three first bought heroes and I still play Anivia and Udyr alot but not Fiddlesticks anylonger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I find I like magi the most. I own Vladimir, Ahri, Annie, Gangplank, Tristana, and Alistar. With Veigar up for a possible buy, not sure yet. Tristana and Alistar where both free. I would also like to give Fiora and Hecarim a try.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-04-24 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    Well.. It is very different... I just play those that seems fun and if i try something free week that i do well with i might buy him/her...

Aside from that i do care about the look of the champion... For example i would never ever play urgot... Simply because he is ugly as... as... Yeah he is just plain ugly...

However i wan't to kill stuff... And that is not so easy as tank or support so they are out of the question...

Since I'm playing mostly AD and jungle I'm owning mostly champs suited to this roles, which means I'm owning a lot of solo-top chars as well since a lot of junglers fit this role too.
    Well, this doesn't mean I'm not investing time learning to get more comfortable with the other roles either, but I won't buy champs for the roles as long as I'm not sure to play them at least from time to time.

Ive only been playing 6 days, but Ive got, Alistar, tristana, teemo, ashe, Vayne, Garen, and master Yi. (alistar and tristana were free) -

I tend to prefer ranged, I find melee a little pain in the ass, but since the new char cycle, Ive been digging Shaco alot. really like the playstyle

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Ive only been playing 6 days, but Ive got, Alistar, tristana, teemo, ashe, Vayne, Garen, and master Yi. (alistar and tristana were free) -

I tend to prefer ranged, I find melee a little pain in the ass, but since the new char cycle, Ive been digging Shaco alot. really like the playstyle
    Enjoy Shaco while you can...because he is always banned in ranked games.

You're just starting out, so I would recommend playing every single free champion each week multiple times. Get a feel for how each is to be played, so when you decide on a "main" champion to master, you'll know a bit about your opponents.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Is no one playing Poppy as Solo-Top? So much fun slaming the enemys into walls and then bashing them with Q ^^
    One funny thing to do Vs Shaco: He can teleport behind you. Wait till he does this, then charge with him into your own team (Since he is behind you, you charge "back"). did this once per accident, found that pretty funny :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlog View Post
    Is no one playing Poppy as Solo-Top? So much fun slaming the enemys into walls and then bashing them with Q ^^
    One funny thing to do Vs Shaco: He can teleport behind you. Wait till he does this, then charge with him into your own team (Since he is behind you, you charge "back"). did this once per accident, found that pretty funny :P
    Look up SpamHappy.

Deleted
    I used his guide on team solo mid to learn poppy

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer jungling (Udyr, Shaco, Mundo), support (Alistar, Blitzcrank, Janna), and solo top (Mundo, Udyr, Lee Sin, Jax) and only own one AD carry (Ashe).

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Except for very rare exceptions, i can't play melee at all. I just can't. The only one I have done well with so far is Galio and he barely counts since all of his moves except maybe his Ult have a huge range and I barely melee with him after beginning lane phases are over. I am still trying Riven though, I like her even if I kind of suck with her.

I also pick support over anything else (Karma, Janna, and Galio are my big 3) but always playing support ends up getting you crappy teams not worth supporting sometimes, so I have been finding a few other ranged champs with moves that can pseudo-support that I like even if they aren't truly "support" (Ziggs, Morgana, TF and Teemo are my favorite of those). I also have a goal to get all of my favorite toons at least one costume skin thing when I can afford it. I've been waiting for sales but who knows on that.

I do not play aggressively enough for a carry toon imo, although I have been getting better about harassing and just knowing when someone is an idiot. I realized a lot of people who complain are actually just stupid and looking for someone else to blame for their terribleness, when before I really wondered if I was in the wrong a lot. I was also pretty happy to find out that almost no one plays my favorite of my favorites (Karma) and I continually 'get lucky" with her doing PvP (I am starting to realize "get lucky" is code for "We are butthurt you outplayed us". It takes more than luck for me to escape a Teemo AND a Blitzcrank after both of them got the jump on me imo).

I can't say I ever want to play ranked on a regular basis though. So much QQ and rage, even when your team is winning. Ridiculous.
    Last edited by Kenai; 2012-04-26 at 01:24 AM.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    I usually play ad carries with some odd AP carry in the mix and rarely tanks, junglers, support etc. but build them as a carry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    Except for very rare exceptions, i can't play melee at all. I just can't. The only one I have done well with so far is Galio and he barely counts since all of his moves except maybe his Ult have a huge range and I barely melee with him after beginning lane phases are over. I am still trying Riven though, I like her even if I kind of suck with her.

I also pick support over anything else (Karma, Janna, and Galio are my big 3) but always playing support ends up getting you crappy teams not worth supporting sometimes, so I have been finding a few other ranged champs with moves that can pseudo-support that I like even if they aren't truly "support" (Ziggs, Morgana, TF and Teemo are my favorite of those). I also have a goal to get all of my favorite toons at least one costume skin thing when I can afford it. I've been waiting for sales but who knows on that.

I do not play aggressively enough for a carry toon imo, although I have been getting better about harassing and just knowing when someone is an idiot. I realized a lot of people who complain are actually just stupid and looking for someone else to blame for their terribleness, when before I really wondered if I was in the wrong a lot. I was also pretty happy to find out that almost no one plays my favorite of my favorites (Karma) and I continually 'get lucky" with her doing PvP (I am starting to realize "get lucky" is code for "We are butthurt you outplayed us". It takes more than luck for me to escape a Teemo AND a Blitzcrank after both of them got the jump on me imo).

I can't say I ever want to play ranked on a regular basis though. So much QQ and rage, even when your team is winning. Ridiculous.
    I feel your pain.

Want to try something fun? Buy Nunu, and use him in the standard "babysit support bottom w/ an AD carry" Max out Blood Boil first, and watch your AD shred people as you run around soaking damage and throwing ice bolts at people.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.