Deleted

2x Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps for Fury

Soon I will get 2 Heroic version of these, they match nicely with T13, colourwise!

Using 2 of them instead of 1 in MH and the mace in OH, would it be huge dps loss? Or just a little.

- slightly more weapon damage in OH
    - Almost no procs from OH

Any other suggestions / feedback?

If this is just a bragging post, then GZ.

If you have access to HC Gurth, and doesn't know what BiS is for your subpar choice of spec is, then I suppose you're not here looking for answers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Janoz View Post
    Soon I will get 2 Heroic version of these, they match nicely with T13, colourwise!

Using 2 of them instead of 1 in MH and the mace in OH, would it be huge dps loss? Or just a little.

Using two is a big dps loss, as you loose alot of secondary stats from the 410 axe or mace, plus the 2nd gurth in offhand has a much lower proc chance than the MH.

The only viable way to dual wield 2xgurth is to have two different versions, as in the heroic in mh and the 403 in offhand. Then the offhand will have a separate chance for spawning the normal mode tentacle as it using a different spell id and thus a seperate proc rate.

Best dps is using heroic gurth and 410 axe/mace depending on your racial bonus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeCoolName View Post
    If this is just a bragging post, then GZ.

If you have access to HC Gurth, and doesn't know what BiS is for your subpar choice of spec is, then I suppose you're not here looking for answers anyway.
    Well everybody else got them in guild so I can grab the next 2 for sure.
    Ok I will be dps loss, but I wanna use 2 for the good looks mkay

But dps loss would be around 3K or so?

How come you are in a heroic guild yet you dont have the brains for basic thread search or searching internet for your answer?
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepyshfan View Post
    How come you are in a heroic guild yet you dont have the brains for basic thread search or searching internet for your answer?
    Be nice.

You are evil like...a hobbit!
    Is that from The Office? :3
    Hi

Well everybody else got them in guild so I can grab the next 2 for sure.
    Ok I will be dps loss, but I wanna use 2 for the good looks mkay

But dps loss would be around 3K or so?
    You seem to be in a guild that has Heroic Madness on farm and you are interested in what is "BiS Transmog" for your Fury Warrior?

How about you take the suggestions that people have posted and then use the 2x Gurth while you AFK on the bank steps in Stormwind.

Deleted
    Lol nice and friendly people here, close / delete this thread pls. No point.

Deleted
    Lol nice and friendly people here, close / delete this thread pls. No point.
    Haha what did you expect? I wont be harsh but this has been brought up several times and a person with your progress should pretty much have done the theory crafting needed for these kinds of questions, anyways, good luck with your 2x Gur'thalak

Deleted
    Please use the designated sticky thread for this type of discussion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-should-I-use

Closing this.