So let me get this straight:
- The game was not released in Austrailia so the Aussies that wanted to play at launch found ways i.e. proxies to buy the game whether through the web or through friends.
- No guards were put in place to prevent them from playing, just from buying the game
- They completely overload the Swiftsure server that my guild was placed on by the SWTOR Guild Launch
- I lived with 1 1/2 months of login queues especially on weekends
- Population has dropped and now they want to drop it even more by giving out transfers for all those Aussies who didn't want to wait for their region to launch?
Sounds like horseshit to me....
Nothing against you Aussies in fact I love the fact we have a 24 hour server with Aussies and NA players, so please don't think its aimed at you. BW should have just had the Aussie release along side the NA and EU release and not this after the fact bullshit.