<Synthesis> Casual Alliance Guild on BLackhand PVE

Synthesis is a new casual guild on Blackhand made up of real life friends and others we have met while gaming for many years.

We are not new to World of Warcraft, but are returning after a short break while many of us tried out some of the other MMOs. (Rift, SWTOR)

If you are a returning player to WoW or are just looking for a slower paced guild that wants to build lasting relationships, then we might be the right guild for you.

We want to keep this game fun and there is no better way than to have a solid group of people to enjoy it with.

About Us:
    Most of our members have gamed with one another for many years. We have some very skilled players and also others who want to spend most of their game time crafting, doing achievements, etc.. What is important is that we are a great community.

Seeking:
    - Players of any level, class, etc.. We want good people, the rest will take care of itself.
    - Players who want to enjoy the game at their own pace and do all the things they love. We are not here to dictate play styles.
    - Players who understand that real life happens. Most of us have families and are out of the stage of our lives where we cannot game every day until the twilight hours of the night.
    - Players who want to have fun.

- If this guild sounds perfect for you, please visit our website and fill out an Application:

http:/synthesisblackhand.enjin.com

If you have any questions, please send me a PM here on the forums, visit our site and contact me there, or contact me in game. The fastest way to get ahold of us will be through the forums since all of our officers will be able to get the notice that you've responded. (so please signup)

We added some great people already. Hopefully more of you guys will give us a look

Quote Originally Posted by KaleeseBlackhand View Post
    We added some great people already. Hopefully more of you guys will give us a look
    It has been fun chatting on mumble and seeing so much new stuff since Ive joined. Good people here.

We are still slowly adding great members from our realm, through online forums etc.. Hoping we can get some great people here too. Please check us out:

First night in I was able to get some dungeon runs in with the guild. I was so lost trying to figure out the new dungeons but it was still fun to chit chat it up.

Still looking for more fun people, please reach out if interested.