Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astarroth View Post
    My DK is Forsaken, I would never race change. Many people will say it has the worst model out of all races, but for me its the best race in game, also racials are not so bad for PvP (even that i play pvp rarely). And i think they look badass when dual wielding and wearing robe (thats my mog set).

I never look at racials when it comes to picking up the class/race combo, i do not need it for DPS as I'm not in hardcore guild
    Forsaken here too. It's one of the races that makes sense the most lorewise, and aesthetically, unlike all the cows running around.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Female blood elf for the looks, for the interrupt is cool aswell for pvp.
    I highly agree with you here, the animation are very good! i wish the shoulders would be a bit bigger tho.

heres my armory if u wanna check out how she looks<3

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...t/Alean/simple

It's either tauren or orc as horde imo, not a fan of the other races.
    For alliance I like dwarves, worgens or draenei female the most =)

Human Male, lore wise. And they look very good in most gear.

For the Horde side, I'd probably say Tauren. They look amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it's gotta be an orc. It's COOL being green!

Orc, I like the set look on orcs. Also nice racials.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Orc, I like the set look on orcs. Also nice racials.
    That's it. Orc is still the best race!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my PvP based thoughts on the topic

Horde:

Orc female, best propotional and driving shape as opposed to huge, bent and clumsy orc male, but the hair cut models make me sad, rly poor choice
    +ab on use + 2% pet damage for me as unholy doesnt correspond to human double pvp str trinket but at least they half It I guess (even better for pve to be orc), always using meta + stamina -10% stun duration, all 6 seconds stuns last 4 seconds, which gives me 2 seconds to react faster with death strike or any other defensive move. Next DR stuns are just a joke Axe expertise is a good bonus for reforging flexibility. My choice number 1 and my baby DK is orc atm

Undead female - ud girls are have rly cool agressive and dinamic animations as opposed to timid and twisted male ones
    Well, cannibalize is crap for pvp anyway, on arena you hardly can have a snack with someone cause being interrupted easily. But WOTF and +shadow dmg/heal back is rly nice, especially for unholies. My choice number 2 (will may be RC some day

Blood Elf? Males are off, entirely not mine, female are...dolls? I cant melee fight with a doll even despite good bonus with interrupt/small runic power restore

Alliance:

Gnome!!!!!!!!!!! Females!!!! Hi you are tall one! Mostly of Escape Artist, that is game breaking for any melee character at burst, especially frost Dk full throttle Expertise with one hand swords give bonuses for reforging while duel weilding, ye. And when you drive a tiny cute creature tearing apart something big and hoofy, thats just...impressive, this is what the games are done for

Human male ofc, Human ladies are good for spellcaster class, definitely not for a melee, mostly of movement hips effect, and ye, EMFH, ofc Usefull any time, classic mode, well, expertise with 2 handed swords/maces is a nice bonus too...but humans...its just so casual, I'd say boring:P

Pandarens? Mmm...too lazy, sleep on trees, never listen to the end to what Arthas ever said...no

Deleted
    im a tauren tank DK good racials i would never be blood elf to skinny models

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like to see female orcs as death knights. I regret making mine a male, but I won't be paying for a sex change either. Male draenei also look pretty badass as death knights. They can look even more intimidating than tauren. I quite like male worgen as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Blood Elf male, mainly because I managed to get mine looking good pre-Scholomance revamp.

http://i.imgur.com/wmIKv.png

this may sound crazy but........ undead seriously it fits perfect and i only use the dk mounts/ undead looking ones
    i must agree with what others said, orc females have the best models interms of proportion and the way gear looks on them
    Last edited by Mr. Casual; 2013-01-05 at 09:51 PM.

Female night elf looks great to me Armour really seems to work, and god knows I love shadowmeld!

Although, engineering teleporter thing made me a female draenei not too long ago, those have cool animations too.

Male orc DK here -- although I love the look, I've also got a male orc warrior and hunter. Contemplating some sort of change.

Gender change to female or try out Undead?

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Female night elf looks great to me Armour really seems to work, and god knows I love shadowmeld!

Although, engineering teleporter thing made me a female draenei not too long ago, those have cool animations too.
    i just randomly clicked on your sig and saw your toon and i must say that your transmog is sooooo sick kudos to u

10+ Year Old Account
    Visually, I think Worgen make good Death Knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fell in love with my goblin female as soon as I made it, too bad I bloody hate the males.

It's so cute.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evida View Post
    Blood Elf? Males are off, entirely not mine, female are...dolls? I cant melee fight with a doll even despite good bonus with interrupt/small runic power restore
    I totally can.

"Hey, I wear mascara and red nail polish, but I also wear your bowels as a necklace !"

Def orc female! Like others have said, the male orcs are too big and clumsy looking, and female looks much much better in the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    i just randomly clicked on your sig and saw your toon and i must say that your transmog is sooooo sick kudos to u
    Thank you I much prefer it with my Endbringer though ^.^ Gief axe to sword mog already!