Dropping odds in sports betting. Opportunity or not?

Odds changing, and dropping, happens all the time in sports betting industry. For big matches a last minute information and/or a big bet can result in odds dropping to eliminate bookmakers risk. Usually when one outcome price drops, the opposite outcomes price rises. On smaller markets a relative small bet can drive prices one way or another.

There are several websites, services and tools that are monitoring these odds movements. What I don't understand is if these price movements indicate anything in relation with the outcome of the event. Does an odd from 1.80 dropping to 1.60 indicates a higher probability than what the 1.60 odd suggest? Can we derive any useful information, trends, or patterns by studying those dropping odds. Or is it a waste of effort and time with the real probability of the event being resembled in the final odd, therefore the movement being insignificant?

The odds only tell you how much money was placed on this specific outcome, comparing to all the money placed
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Deleted
    Dropping odds are an indicator - see all - everyday free - ArbWorld . Net