10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Are you:
    • High
    • Drunk
    • Sxxxxx
    • Really have an urge to get banned
      ?

Hitler??? cos some (most) of us dont agree with you, for real?
    Can't you be for real just for a moment? Is it so hard for you people to don't make a joke out of everything?

I'm talking serious... that about Hitler was the best thing that came to my mind to show you how blind some people seem to be... they simply don't think by themselves. I've seen people talking crap about many places they couldn't even find in a map.. I mean.. c'mon.

To get ban for what? for simply writting? i'm not going against the rules by any way, so go ahead and try to get me a ban, i'm just trying to make some people open their eyes and use their brain instead of plain "copy & paste" tv words. It's simply lame.

Everyone can think as they wish, but when i see something telling wrong things i try to show him another way, you can take the one you want tho, it's your very own problem/way/solution.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    There was no mass media when Hitler gained power. The way he gained power is using sanctions imposed by the world as the result of WW1 against Germany, as an example of the world being against the German people. Hitlers claim to power is more akin to nations that are sanctioned by the US and than use that sanction as propaganda to keep power.
    I am truly and honestly amazed. This is one of the rare times I've read someone who had a proper knowledge of why WW2 happened.
    The Versaille peace is probably the most significant reason for WW2.
    We can thank the french for that, the brittish and americans were against such a harsh peace.

Anyway, this is off topic but I got truly happy reading this post, it shows some knowledge unlike most posts (probably including my own!).
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It is quite bizarre. The western media never tell the full picture on issues like Syria. They try to say Assad and his family/regime are all bad and evil incarnate when the situation is a conflict between the ruling alawite class and minorities such as Christians, shi'as, etc and the sunni majority who are more radicalized. The media tells us Assad is just brutalizing everyone and doesn't say why or for what purpose there is a war going on. It's a war between the sunni underclass which is more pro-muslim brotherhood/salafist style and the Syrian regime backed by Iran. They aren't US-backed mercenaries or whatever nonsense was posted. People who know the regime know there are sectarian underpinings to most of the unrest in these countries.

Blaming Assad's wife is foolish. To think this woman has any say in the tribal/interreligious/regional conflict is silly. I'm not saying she is a good lady though. She is basically a mob wife.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There was no mass media when Hitler gained power. The way he gained power is using sanctions imposed by the world as the result of WW1 against Germany, as an example of the world being against the German people. Hitlers claim to power is more akin to nations that are sanctioned by the US and than use those sanction as propaganda to keep power.
    Yes, certainly, still most of people was with him, deceived. Did you also study who financed him? I bet you didn't, it's quite interesting atm, i'd go for it! But they use to don't teach us that on school or uni...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It is quite bizarre. The western media never tell the full picture on issues like Syria. They try to say Assad and his family/regime are all bad and evil incarnate when the situation is a conflict between the ruling alawite class and minorities such as Christians, shi'as, etc and the sunni majority who are more radicalized. The media tells us Assad is just brutalizing everyone and doesn't say why or for what purpose there is a war going on. It's a war between the sunni underclass which is more pro-muslim brotherhood/salafist style and the Syrian regime backed by Iran. They aren't US-backed mercenaries or whatever nonsense was posted. People who know the regime know there are sectarian underpinings to most of the unrest in these countries.

Blaming Assad's wife is foolish. To think this woman has any say in the tribal/interreligious/regional conflict is silly. I'm not saying she is a good lady though. She is basically a mob wife.
    It is quite simpled actually, at least regarding where the west put their sympathies.
    If we diregard any oil blabla which is not even of any concern in Syria their sympathies have a hard time landing in the lap of someone shelling civilian neighbourhoods.
    Sure, the rebellion have done a few suicide bombings, only ones I know of are buildings belonging to the Sequrity Forces and Im not saying I know the full picture.

I do however trust the UN and reporters from all all over the world, not just the western world, when they describe total demolition of regular quarters.
    I and I presume "us" dont really care what opinion one might have, shelling downtown Los Angeles or a suburb to Düsseldorf whatever is a no go.
    It is as simple as that.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Yes, certainly, still most of people was with him, deceived. Did you also study who financed him? I bet you didn't, it's quite interesting atm, i'd go for it! But they use to don't teach us that on school or uni...
    I learned it in both Russia and US, didn't have the pleasure of going to school in Spain. I'm not sure what you mean by "most of people was with him, deceived". He was right that Germany was unfairly treated as the result of WW1. He than was able to galvanize people with his charisma and the fact that Germans were already unhappy with how the world treated them. Hitler did not really use deception, he used nationalism which lead to Zionism.

I am still not sure what this has to do with mass media, unless you are trying to correlate that with Hitler's propaganda. Which makes very little sense, as his propaganda usually involved dropping tons of paper from planes, that used Biblical and prophetic quotes to show that he was just and his rule was fate or destiny or god's will or...

In fact, the one thing about your post that does strike in relation to mass media, is the fact that Hitler's name is hardly ever used for the actual evil and atrocities that he committed. Instead focusing on small details of his leadership, which have no correlation with the evil things he did. It's books like 'Liberal Fascism', that seem to give media the justification to invoke Hitler's name to bring up the emotion attached to his atrocities and use those to push their agenda, which has nothing to do with Hitler's wrong doing.
    Last edited by Felya; 2012-04-18 at 11:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    She's been sharing a bed with him for how many years? Probably saw what his father did as well and still married him?

It's not her fault that her husband is evil, but it is her fault she married an evil man.
    So she deserves to die because of who she fell in love with?

What the fuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uennie View Post
    So she deserves to die because of who she fell in love with?

What the fuck.
    Did he/she say she had to die in his/her posts?
    Guess I missed that part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she's sitting there shopping while her husband kills thousands.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I learned it in both Russia and US, didn't have the pleasure of going to school in Spain. I'm not sure what you mean by "most of people was with him, deceived". He was right that Germany was unfairly treated as the result of WW1. He than was able to galvanize people with his charisma and the fact that Germans were already unhappy with how the world treated them. Hitler did not really use deception, he used nationalism which lead to Zionism.

I am still not sure what this has to do with mass media, unless you are trying to correlate that with Hitler's propaganda. Which makes very little sense, as his propaganda usually involved dropping tons of paper from planes, that used Biblical and prophetic quotes to show that he was just and his rule was fate or destiny or god's will or...
    Mass media and Hitler point, i didn't put them together at any point. What i meant was... Mass Media tells w/e our leaders want us to think.

Then, what i said about Hitler is exactly what you just said. He used the situation to catch people, for calling it by any way. So that people was mostly blind, they couldn't really see what the deal was all about. And that's why i came up with it. It's just the same now, people can't see that all NATO cares about in the ME countries is their oil, their banks (ye, the Rothschild family is horny about that point) and their lands, is not like they want to free the people over there.. not at all.

If they had any good intentions Africa wouldn't be as it currently is, one of their strongest business, for example.

I hope that i made my words clear now. I'm off to the bed, been doing my duty from 9 till 30 minutes ago heh, time to rest! cya.
    Last edited by shise; 2012-04-18 at 11:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass media and Hitler point, i didn't put them together at any point. What i meant was... Mass Media tells w/e our leaders want us to think.
    You think Fox news tells you what Obama wants you to hear?

15+ Year Old Account

Then, what i said about Hitler is exactly what you just said. He used the situation to catch people, for calling it by any way. So that people was mostly blind, they couldn't really see what the deal was all about. And that's why i came up with it. It's just the same now, people can't see that all NATO cares about in the ME countries is their oil, their banks (ye, the Rothschild family is horny about that point) and their lands, is not like they want to free the people over there.. not at all.

If they had any good intentions Africa wouldn't be as it currently is, one of their strongest business, for example.

I hope that i made my words clear now. I'm off to the bed, been doing my duty from 9 till 30 minutes ago heh, time to rest! cya.
    Many germans saw Hitler as someone who could bring their country up from ruin, not all but many.
    Of those people not at all did everyone agree with his antisemitism.
    Then we can go outside germany, there were plenty of supporters of Hitler in the US, the UK, well everywhere in Europe. Still the vast majority were not supporting his views.

So maybe, just maybe you should take a step back from labeling everyone in the 1930ies as blind sheeps and the same goes today despite you claiming everyone are blind to the machinery of media.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2012-04-18 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    She's been sharing a bed with him for how many years? Probably saw what his father did as well and still married him?

It's not her fault that her husband is evil, but it is her fault she married an evil man.
    Not necessarily some countries (I believe Syria) still have it where the man can tell a woman to marry him and she has to and also others that practice arranged marriages. African, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries don't work the same as the west currently

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Not necessarily some countries (I believe Syria) still have it where the man can tell a woman to marry him and she has to and also others that practice arranged marriages. African, Asian, and Middle Eastern countries don't work the same as the west currently
    She is a British born, raised and educated Syrian who met her husband while he was studying in the UK. They both went to Syria in November 2000 when his father died and they married in December 2000. So i wouldn't necessarily adhere to the tradition marriage setup theory.
    Last edited by Activi-T; 2012-04-18 at 11:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Did he/she say she had to die in his/her posts?
    Guess I missed that part.
    No. I said no such thing. Nor do I think that.

Thank you Bakis.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Syrians will cry for Assad to come back when he is replaced by something way worse.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    Because she's sitting there shopping while her husband kills thousands.
    Pretty much this. The fact that someone can go on living their lavish life with a clean conscience whilst their loved one, be it a husband or relative, kills and maims hundreds of innocents shows a breath-taking lack of morality that frankly should be punished in and by itself.

Try reading Lysistrata. Then talk to us about it.

Foreign journalists have already been killed by deliberate mortar fire trying to just to shed light on what's happening to a people that are not their own. If she can't be assed to try something besides being a complicit debutante, then why should any of us give fuck all about how she's judged.

Way more important shit to worry about in this situation. Really short-sighted failure of an attempt to make a cutesy counter-culture OP.

Deleted
    Well, I think it's the same sentiment as, "those who witness bullying and do nothing are as bad as the bullies themselves", but on a much bigger, more serious scale.

She appears to be the "Let them eat cake." type

Pretty sure the anger at her is her spending ten of thousands while Assad's assets are frozen. Pretty serious issue on a global scale.

As for the actual war, i'm sure as hell it isn't the rebels using tanks and heavy artillery to constantly break seize fires. I'm sure both sides arn't saints but when it comes to the greater evil, Assad's regime is winning.