Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

When you want a burger

When you just have the craving for a big juicy burger, where do you go? What do you like on it?

I go to Five Guys and order the Bacon Cheddar burger (the regular one with 2 patties) and I get it with bacon, cheese (obv), tomato, lettuce, red onion, pickles, a dab of mayo, ketchup, mustard, and some grilled onions. And OBVIOUSLY you have to have some fries.

( As a joke, I go here: http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatt...worst-burgers- )

MEAT! FUCK YEAH!
    Last edited by Klutzington; 2012-04-19 at 01:19 AM.

HELL YEAH

+10 char

Only legit place on my way home is Dairy Queen. So it's usually a Double Flamethrower.

I go to a local bbq shop and I get pljeskavica with real meat.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donax View Post
    HELL YEAH

+10 char
    Now I want a burger. :/ The one I mentioned to be exact.

Deleted
    I would go for a Hesburger MEGABURGER! The sauce is yummy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Genius. :P

And I just go wherever on campus there is a burger shop. While this does include Wendy's, we have a Burger Studio that allows us to get what we want on what kind of patty (given limits, really. We only have a choice of beef, turkey or veggie, but it's nice) and if I slop everything I want on it, it's actually pretty impressive! At least, that's just my opinion.

In all honesty, I've never been to a Five Guys before (none close to where I live), although I have done Fuddruckers, which still has some of the best I've tried (of course, limited scope). My university is doing an end-of-semester show of several different small shops/restaurants on wheels with some pretty nice stuff - had a buffalo meat burger today for lunch, and I was quite impressed, especially with the ghost pepper sauce it had on it (not too spicy, sadly). They also had elk and antelope, so I may try that tomorrow.
    Is it a bad thing if I'm slightly bored out of my wits half the time even in real life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Runza double cheese burger!

Deleted
    Eddie Rockets.

Smokestack burger. 1/3 pound patty, double smoked bacon, pepper jack cheese, onion ring and lots of special sauce.......hungry!!!

Five Guys is great if you don't feel like cooking yourself, but I prefer a nice home ground mix of chuck and sirlion steak, seasoned with just some salt, cooked on a griddle, on a buttered and griddled bun, topped with a slice of cheese and some ketchup. Simple and delicious!

I agree OP Five Guys burgers are delicious.I also love there fries cooked in peanut oil.
    "Chaos boils in my veins."

Burger King. Who else to consult but the king of burgers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Burger King. Who else to consult but the king of burgers?
    because Some people dislike their burgers. Whoppers are kinda good but now where near best burger I don't think.

15+ Year Old Account
    From bottom to top

Toasted bun
    Lettuce
    Beef patty
    Light amount of BBQ sauce
    Onion strings
    Bacon
    Light amount of BBQ sauce
    Toasted sesame seed bun

Wrap tightly in foil, let sit 3 minutes, them eat.

Om nom motherfucking nom
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Just Burger King. I don't like juicy/greasy hamburgers :/ I like just nice, plain, simple ones hehe

Five guys is REALLY expensive, as good as it is. I prefer In N Out. Just give me a Double Double animal style with a chocolate shake tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    Just Burger King. I don't like juicy/greasy hamburgers :/ I like just nice, plain, simple ones hehe
    uuuuuuhhhhhhhh... burger king has some of the greasiest burgers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaMarie View Post
    If you are in Phoenix, I would recommend checking out the Chuckwagon in Tempe. It is awesome!

As for here, Burger King or Five Guys for sure. (but I get the little burger at Five Guys cuz two patties is too much for me)

Deleted
    Make it myself because there's no local burger joint I can go to other than McDonalds and in my experience the only taste their hamburgers got is sauce

(Darn you America, your burgers sound so tasty :'S)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-04-18 at 11:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wendy's have good burgers that I prefer over Mc'ds because they are bigger (imo). Also, a good burger joint around where I love is in Ames Iowa called Hickory Park (not really a burger place but has awesome burgers) and get the 1/2 lb Bacon Cheeseburger w/ fries and corn. Delicious!
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron