Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SidheKnight View Post
    To those who say the Horde intro looks worse than the Alliance one...

MMO-Champion didn't post the entire Horde Pandaren intro!

They cut off a lot of important stuff where Ji and your character are greeted by other members of the Horde, and they not only provide some comic relief, but also tell you about how Garrosh keeps the city segregated between Orcs and Non-Orcs (which shows he's definitely going down a dark path)
    If so, then MMO-C did a lousy job with the video (and quality).

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyprime View Post
    This is the most idiotic and ridiculous post I have ever seen. And I've seen quite a few posts in my day.
    The person was trolling; shouldn't need an emote symbol to know that. Or are you trolling in return?
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Actually their race actually split, BLood elfs joining the Horde and High Elfs staying with Alliance.
    Granted, you didn't say separate races -perhaps it was your grammar that threw me off -but still you seem to misunderstand the lore:

Specifically, you think or suggest that (1) High Elves are a playable race for the Alliance, (2) that 'their race' split into Blood Elves and High Elves, then (3) said 'High Elves' stayed (sic) with the Alliance and therefore (4) they were ever part of the Alliance. All of which is wrong.

And again:

Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    The main difference player wise is that you don't get to play High Elfs, only blood elfs.
    You are mixing up Elven genealogy and lore chronology.

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Granted, you didn't say separate races -perhaps it was your grammar that threw me off -but still you seem to misunderstand the lore:

Specifically, you think or suggest that (1) High Elves are a playable race for the Alliance, (2) that 'their race' split into Blood Elves and High Elves, then (3) said 'High Elves' stayed (sic) with the Alliance and therefore (4) they were ever part of the Alliance. All of which is wrong.

And again:

You are mixing up Elven genealogy and lore chronology.
    He didn't say High Elves are playable, you even quoted the part of the post where he specifically states they they aren't playable. The Quel'Dorei race did in fact split into factions. High elves have been members of the Alliance for a very long time, many followed Kael'Thas and took on the name Blood Elves after The Third War and left the Alliance when he did, but the ones that weren't into the whole demon energy thing stayed High Elves and are a part of The Alliance today

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    If so, then MMO-C did a lousy job with the video (and quality).
    I think they did a lousy job by cutting out important stuff.

As for the video quality, it looks as good as the alliance one (at least graphically).

You can see the full Horde Pandaren intro on youtube. I can't post the link here cause I'm new to the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they did a lousy job by cutting out important stuff.

As for the video quality, it looks as good as the alliance one (at least graphically).

You can see the full Horde Pandaren intro on youtube. I can't post the link here cause I'm new to the forums.
    Could be something on my end, I suppose. I had it set to HD and full-sized, but the thing looked like 240p.

You can post links even if you don't have the post count yet. Just add spaces in the URL.
    Urwenn

no one is buying the very good realm first and good item accounts for as much any more. i used honorbuddy on 4 accounts with complete automation making 7k per account each day...i only did it for a few days and easily made 100k but got bored and saw how futile it was since gold is selling for about .7/1000g. not bad but there is an abundance of botting and gold farming that the amount for time cards in exchange for gold is outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Could be something on my end, I suppose. I had it set to HD and full-sized, but the thing looked like 240p.

You can post links even if you don't have the post count yet. Just add spaces in the URL.
    Thanks for the tip.

Here's the video I was talking about:

(BTW, my rank went up so now I can post videos)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the tip.

Here's the video I was talking about:

(BTW, my rank went up so now I can post videos)
    You're welcome, and thank you for pointing out that video. It's definitely better than MMO-C's version.
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post

(1) You actually posted the phrase where I say the exact opposite.

(2) Their race(nation call whatever you like) did split. Some followed kael'thas others didn't. The first called themselves blood elves and requested help from the horde through sylvannas, the second kept their name and stayed affiliated with the alliance and Dalaran.

(3)and(4) High elves were part of the first alliance. Afterwards in WC3 they didn't helped the human kingdoms but still belonged to an alliance with them. Following arhtas invasion the survivers reacted to events the way I explained in (2).

See Vereesa, in a book where she enters for a brief period (or was it a short story, I don't remember) she talks about many High Elfs that didn't followed kael'thas despite still suffering from the well's destruction, they stayed with alliance or Dalaran, by keeping the same relations they had before the well's destruction. And those relations where not with the Horde.

Maybe its the way I write English, maybe its late in your country but you seem to read one thing and create a different idea in your head. For 2 times you actually quote me on things that say the opposite of what you are suggesting... I don't know.

Just a word of advise don't start posts with "Total lore fail" I know this is mmo-champ which is known for not being friendly but it still makes you look like an uptight a**. Specially when showing afterwards that you didn't read or understood nothing of what I wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

That guy had to be on Lothar.... didn't he.