Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Xx Drakhar Qt Lol Xx

I win. Also, I should be barred from joining the MMO-C guild if I actually used such a name.
    I wouldn't play Arena on WoW with people who had stupid names like that. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    grrr that's one of my WoW peeves. People with lol, qt, swag, etc in their name. Just screams "I NEED ATTENTION, SO I'LL USE HIP WORDS TO SOUND COOL!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    grrr that's one of my WoW peeves. People with lol, qt, swag, etc in their name. Just screams "I NEED ATTENTION, SO I'LL USE HIP WORDS TO SOUND COOL!"
    lxlolbbqqtswagproxl esquire?
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally plan to figure out things like... how MUCH you get from traits like Patience and Cowardly. I'm tired of all these traits just saying "Increases <blah>" without telling you how much the increase is.

The Thief traits Patience and Cowardly, for example.
    Or in the case of Sundering Strikes, find out how long the Vulnerability lasts.

Edit: Would also love to know just how much extra damage Might gives. At least with Fury, we know it's worth 20% chance to crit, so surely Might is equally as effective and amazing.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-04-25 at 05:15 PM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmm there'll be plenty of shit to test regarding traits etc...not going to be many " cookie cutter" specs for ages...even then doesnt seem too demanding on that idea...

On a side note...OMFG its taking forever to download this fucking beta ay....I hate australia so much -_-. Left it on all night 15% done still have 140000 files ><.