Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Drakensang Online is fun! Oh I mean Diablo III is fun!!

Played DIII Beta last night and had hours of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    No, don't be understanding on this! That was my only gripe about the demo because on D2 it was amazing running about with the map overlayed. They should definitely put in an option for the old-style map with arrow-keys (or WASD) to scroll around the map.
    Like I said, I don't like it, but I understand why they did it. You eventually stopped even looking at the game in D2 because you spent so much time staring at the map, so really, it's a good thing that I begrudgingly accept.

Quote Originally Posted by Melpo View Post
    This guy speaks truth. Imagine Diablo upgraded with Kingdoms of Amular type attack style and camera. Now, THAT would be impressive. I almost find this CLICK, CLICK, press 1, 2, 3, or 4 quite "offensive" for a so-called modern game. And why the hell does it not support a 360 controller??? I'm 39, and been playing games since the zx81, then zx spectrum, then PC... so yeah - methinks this game-play is sucky.
    Maybe they designed it the way they did was to cater to the people who want DIABLO style gameplay. If I ended up with "Diablo upgraded with Kingdoms of Amular type crap" I wouldnt exactly be playing a Diablo game, I would be playing a Dynasty Warriors style game with Diablo Lore shoehorned into it.

Again, stop trying to change the defining characteristics of an action game Genre that Diablo pretty much invented.........

Deleted
    Im glad you dident like it, then the game wont have 16 year olds in it.