Addon to announce getting hit by bad stuff?

Hey, I've seen some addons in LFR where it announces in raid chat when people get hit by ice walls or nuclear blast but I can't seem to find it browsing through Curse. I pretty much only want to use it for Warmaster so I can yell at people who get hit by charges :P Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    failbot iirc works well for that

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/ensidiafails one i remember from awhile back, not sure if it is updated for dS etc. but im sure you can look for related addons?

EnsidiaFails should work for this. Available through Curse.

Elyaan may have made this. Possibly maybe.

Oh, thought you were looking for one to let you know when you were, yourself, getting hit by bad stuff.

Meh, not too keen on promoting call-out addons. I find them annoying as all get out, and even more pointless and rude than they are annoying.

When I want to address things like that with my guildies, I'll post WoL and Comparebot links so we can see how we all did over the course of the night.

In my experience, those callout addons don't help anyone, and just frustrate folks and piss them off.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember that addon, it came with a UI pack I downloaded once, and it'd spam in party/raid chat whoever failed at something that's normally supposed to be avoided, a guild I also raided with back in Wrath also used the addon.

I recommend PhoenixStyle for this, linked above. I've used both and it's better than the Ensidia one.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I'll post WoL and Comparebot links
    Wrong. PhoenixStyle has such info that WoL can`t show you. Example? Time that player spent to switch target where is needed... And many others reports that difficult to see with WoL, damage for every attempt into Tendons etc. It`s not annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Godvin View Post
    Wrong. PhoenixStyle has such info that WoL can`t show you. Example? Time that player spent to switch target where is needed... And many others reports that difficult to see with WoL, damage for every attempt into Tendons etc. It`s not annoying
    WoL can show you all of those things.

Deleted
    Nope. How WoL can check "switch time"? It doesn`t have this info. For all other info it`s a little complicate